What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Points vs Tigers

hitman82

Bench
The commentators were gibbering on about Johnson being targeted but tbh he missed 3 tackles, Mannering missed 3 tackles. But what Mannering ALSO did is ball watched, even leaving Manu to come in field trying to cover for him at one stage.
4 tries in what, 10 minutes? All down Mannering's side. As our f**king captain, I expect more from him. He needed to come up with a big play, shore up the defense, do SOMETHING other than f**king ball watch and slip over as the Tigers carved us to pieces.
PATHETIC showing from our supposed leader.
And the most embarrassing loss all season. Cheers guys

hitman82

Bench
3 Mateo
2 Matulino
1 Locke

Berrigan has got to go..... same goes for Latimore

Agree re Berrigan; was great early in the season but looks like a total chump lately. And Latimore offers nothing of note but made decent metres in that game and didn't piss me off too much in general.
Matulino was a machine.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3 Mateo
2 Matulino
1 Locke

Berrigan has got to go..... same goes for Latimore

x2. Especially on Berrigan. No direction, run over in defence, slow as piss. No thanks.

Also, minus 1000 for Maloney. Forget the goal-kicking, the braindead penalty on Gibbs changed the game. I would imagine he'd come in for a hell of a blasting from Ivan.

hitman82

Bench
:crazy::crazy:
I think I need a bottle of whiskey to help me come to grips with this result. No wonder NZ has a binge drinking problem with a team like the Warriors.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yep, I'm going to go for a long run and burn off anger. The first object of my anger being that performance, the 2nd being another dog and pony show from the SKY team.

Judd

Juniors
3. Matulino
2. Locke
1. Vatuvei

Mannering had his worst game for the Warriors...he was just pathetic.

Johnson showed some nice touches on attack, but he needs to learn how to tackle if he is going to go further in first grade.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
3 points Locke (making the #1 his own)
2 points Mateo (lots of GOOD offloads)
1 point Johnson (looking good for his second game, although missed tackles near the end contributed to the capitulation, not the only one of course)

I agree with the minus one squillion points on Maloney for the pushing at play the ball penalty which directly lead to the freaky flick pass try, not to mention his 4 missed goalkicks.

Disappointing for Manu not to get a hattrick with the Falcon-Try disallowed, but at least he was looking a lot better.

The number of times we just didn't tackle the man on the last in the final 15 was ridiculous, not the first time this year either.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Oh, and I highly recommend flicking to the Aussie commentary, so much more entertaining even if it is about half a second delayed. Thought the alt-commentary was only available for tests, pleasant surprise to be able to ditch McI-----ver & chook.

Warmess

Juniors
3. Locke
2. Mateo
1. Matulino

I'm usually alright after a loss (I typically expect them). I was absolutely seething after seeing that shit, though.

Not all those missed tackles were totally SJs fault either, Mannering was.........yeah.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Oh, and I highly recommend flicking to the Aussie commentary, so much more entertaining even if it is about half a second delayed. Thought the alt-commentary was only available for tests, pleasant surprise to be able to ditch McI-----ver & chook.

No!! I had no idea....

Yeah, Mannering deserves to cop a lot of the flak that Johnson is going to get for his defence.

I don't think the Maloney push is going to get enough mention, and I really think it needs it. We had all the momentum, I think it was tackle 3/4 and the Tigers were down and out. They get field position, they score and all of a sudden there's a shift. The Tigers are the last side you can afford to give that sort of leg-up to.

And it was such a pathetic push. Not like Gibbs did anything particularly, and he gives him a harmless shove (not suggesting he should've belted him a good one, just saying it was lame)

His attacking kicking game is also very very average.

Iafeta

Referee
No!! I had no idea....

Yeah, Mannering deserves to cop a lot of the flak that Johnson is going to get for his defence.

I don't think the Maloney push is going to get enough mention, and I really think it needs it. We had all the momentum, I think it was tackle 3/4 and the Tigers were down and out. They get field position, they score and all of a sudden there's a shift. The Tigers are the last side you can afford to give that sort of leg-up to.

And it was such a pathetic push. Not like Gibbs did anything particularly, and he gives him a harmless shove (not suggesting he should've belted him a good one, just saying it was lame)

His attacking kicking game is also very very average.

He can be the dumbest kumquat on the face of the planet sometimes. Dopey dipsh!t play. Plus his goal kicking, where the hell did that nonsense come from?

3 Mateo
2 Matulino
1 Locke

The rest played like tripe.

3. Matulino
2. Mateo
1. Johnson

Mannering had a shocker!
Maloney a massive brain snap! (ref missed forward pass before that incident!)
We put the cue in the rack and thought we had that game!
Most frustrating loss this years!
GRRRRR

One Warrior

Bench
3. Mateo (Probably his best for us)
2. Locke (Continues to excel at the back)
1. Matulino (really hitting his potenial now)

I don't believe the rest were tripe, Manu seems to be back, he scored two tries, just missed another and set up another, Johnson is looking good, Brown was his best since his injury and Packer was dominant at times. However Maloney, Mannering and Berrigan had a lot to do with that scoreline, as did Benji.