What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police GF

The Popper

Bench
Looking for something to do on Friday night? The Grand Final of the NSW Police RL competition will be played at Shark Park at 7pm. - Cronulla-Sutherland Police vs. Corrective Services. Not NRL standard, of course, but should be a good game followed by a few beers at the club afterwards.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The Popper said:
Looking for something to do on Friday night? The Grand Final of the NSW Police RL competition will be played at Shark Park at 7pm. - Cronulla-Sutherland Police vs. Corrective Services. Not NRL standard, of course, but should be a good game followed by a few beers at the club afterwards.

I'll be there cheering on the Corr. Services Cougars Pop. Half that team are Shire boys BTW.

Sharkie73

Bench
Frenzy. said:
I'll be there cheering on the Corr. Services Cougars Pop. Half that team are Shire boys BTW.

Yeh me too Frenzy, what time are you getting down there? The Cougars will crush'em:)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sharkie73 said:
Yeh me too Frenzy, what time are you getting down there? The Cougars will crush'em:)

About 6 S73. Be in the ET stand I think.

Weird comp BTW. Cougars have only played like 8 games all year. They've won another 8 or more by forfeit.

I reckon they'll win and win easily. They flogged Cronulla in the only game they played earlier in the year down on Endeavour 2.

Look for a big Poly front rower. His name is Tulo and he's like 130 kgs. Only plays in the attacking 30.

They say, Tulo score now. So Tulo does :lol:

I heard the piggies won last year and this is a replay? I dig holes for telstra for a living but I'll be cheering on the screws for what it counts.

Sharkie73

Bench
Frenzy. said:
About 6 S73. Be in the ET stand I think.

Weird comp BTW. Cougars have only played like 8 games all year. They've won another 8 or more by forfeit.

I reckon they'll win and win easily. They flogged Cronulla in the only game they played earlier in the year down on Endeavour 2.

Look for a big Poly front rower. His name is Tulo and he's like 130 kgs. Only plays in the attacking 30.

They say, Tulo score now. So Tulo does :lol:

hahahaha cya down there.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
++ Gregos v.4 said:
I heard the piggies won last year and this is a replay? I dig holes for telstra for a living but I'll be cheering on the screws for what it counts.

Replay of a replay actually G v.4.

This'll be the thrid in a row and it's one all ATM

Major grudge match.

Fireworks expected.

:)

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Frenzy. said:

Since the police force became an equal opportunity organisation the standard has continued to slide. 8 forfeits? How long before it folds completely?

The force used to love coppers and saw it as good PR to have a first grader or two working in the local community. Steve Rogers for e.g.

samshark

Juniors
Was Steve Rogers a copper??

Anyway, this looks like being the last year. Next year will be a week long knock out comp. Lack of teams, players, too many forfeits etc.

The days of the predominant copper being male, 6ft, athletic rugby league lovers are long gone.

And dont write off the Cronulla boys. Didnt beat the screws last year either but won the GF.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
samshark said:
Was Steve Rogers a copper??

Anyway, this looks like being the last year. Next year will be a week long knock out comp. Lack of teams, players, too many forfeits etc.

The days of the predominant copper being male, 6ft, athletic rugby league lovers are long gone.

Netball?

Yes he was a cop but only for about two years. He was at Kogarah and Rockdale and left to take up a job with a local car company.

Latest posts