What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police harassed me: El Masri

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
As I said and continue to stand by - I don't agree with the racial sentiment and hope he drops that - but I still think it was borderline police harrassment.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Being what he is as a role model for his religion doesn't make him any diffrent to any other person.
El Misery should show ID and let it be instead of geeing up these assholes that ruin there reputation and start violence.

Timmah

Staff member
Pretty sure I've said it earlier in this thread, primarily when ink has addressed the point. I'm not wasting my time because you want to provoke me again. :nwave: Have fun looking for it.

Timmah

Staff member
It's there. I'm just not wasting my time on you. If you want the link you can go and find it.

nqboy

First Grade
With all the things you waste your time on, suddenly, I'm not good enough anymore? Ouch!

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Fine, I did your dirty work. I CBF linking, but it's post numbers 470 and 472 :fist:

:p

nqboy

First Grade
Cheers. Credit where it's due but it's little wonder I missed it. The way you worded it meant I had to read it a few times to be sure even when I was forewarned.

Timmah

Staff member
Hehehe yeah.

I'll clarify now - I totally disagree with the racial sentiment El Masri has offered up. As ink said, "what else could it be" is pretty weak.

nqboy

First Grade
BTW, how do they link individual posts?

And how do they type "Link" instead of the actual link and it takes you to the actual article?

To me, the Age of Technology is just something that happened to other people.

Timmah

Staff member
The typing of link and having the word hyperlinked is with the use of the Globe button in the quick reply box. I'm assuming mean this? LINK to League Unlimited.com

As for individual posts - the number in the top right is actually a clickable link. Right click and choose "Copy Shortcut" (or "Copy Link Location" if you're using Mozilla Firefox) and then you just paste it into your post.

Timmah

Staff member
Basically, type the word LINK in capitals in the Quick reply box below.

Now, highlight the word LINK that you just typed, and then click the globey button above it.

Type a link - such as www.leagueunlimited.com into the dialog box that pops up, and then press ok.**

** If no dialog box pops up it's because internet explorer is reacting to a popup blocker **

Once you're done with that, hit 'post quick reply' and voila, the word LINK actually takes you to a page when clicked. :crazy:

*suggests changing thread name to forum tutoring* :lol:

Latest posts