What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police harassed me: El Masri

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Have a look at the graphic above, the right hand column. Comment from El Masri in TODAY'S paper :roll:

kooriguy

Juniors
yes the media is still carrying it on aswell.. doesnt mean we have to, i thought we were better then that. :)

sharko

Juniors
TeamSatan said:
I went to lebanon in 2001 and while travelling to baalbeck in a mini bus we were stopped by the syrian army. One of the soldiers believed i was israeli or american and stuck a big gun in my face and screamed at me in arabic. As i was suffering from lebanese chicken poisoning at the time i actually said ..just fu... shoot me you Mediterranean Descendant c... Did i run to the lebanese media and claim whitey discrimination.....nah i just got on with it.

I wonder why he doesn't go back to live if its so bad here.

You do not want to eating chicken from those dodgy vendors in the Lebanon, the stuff is sometimes quite old and will go straight through you.
You also do not want to be mouthing off at Syrian soldiers, or any bastard with a gun over there, they are prone to using them and are terrible shots.
Did you crap yourself on the mini bus?

smeghead

Bench
Really I have now seen the entire problem solved.

It is simple. It explains why the Police got their Ire up and so forth.

Houda is your typical wannabe a big shot lawyer. I have no doubt El Masri actually was respectfull but just think how a slimeball lawyer would start bringing up the issue including the tone and smugness. It all went pear shaped from there I am sure

Timmah

Staff member
nqboy said:
More Hazem claiming he's right. What's your point Dummah?

Where did I say I had a point. I noted a further development and added it to the thread. Stop trying to get bites you f**knuckle.

Game_Breaker

Coach
nqboy said:
A further development? It's more of the same, him harping that he's right.

Not really

In the article, Hazem says the police didnt give them their badge no..

First ive heard of it

aids

Bench
poor butter-cup el buggry.
you think he was a soccer player with the ammount of emotional pain he suffered.

toughen up, snowflake.

Timmah

Staff member
The only breaking of the law that appears to have happened is police refusal to supply badge number and name upon being asked.

CharlieF

Juniors
Game_Breaker said:
Umm... what about them?

Ummmmm.............its not about them anymore?????????

I thought it was about be racially discriminated against. According to his story, it was about principles????? What is it going to be about tommorrow?

Mate, when stories change, so does your perception of the person telling them.

I now know that he has no idea.

Timmah

Staff member
CharlieF said:
Ummmmm.............its not about them anymore?????????

I thought it was about be racially discriminated against. According to his story, it was about principles????? What is it going to be about tommorrow?

Mate, when stories change, so does your perception of the person telling them.

I now know that he has no idea.

So, despite not being involved and having no idea on what has truly happened just yet - you "know"?

:roll: Pull the other one Foghorn.

nqboy

First Grade
A new allegation? Shock, Horror. They probably threw that in cos they had nothing else.

innsaneink

Referee
Dodger said:
So, despite not being involved and having no idea on what has truly happened just yet - you "know"?

:roll: Pull the other one Foghorn.

He has a point....Hazem last week or whenever it was made quite a deal of the racism angle....now this week not a peep, despite them getting yet another opportunity to explain just how it IS a racial episode.

Latest posts