What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Polynesian players allowed into Origin

Clarkent

Juniors
Oh yeah, I definitely am annoyed about that. Kiwi-Samoans are pretty loyal to NZ, it's only really (now) dead to me Marty Taupau who has defected. ;)
Marty Taupau played for Samoa before the kiwis if anything he's coming back "home" :blush::joy: you can keep Maumalo and Leeson Ah Mau tho :wink:

Matua

Bench
Marty Taupau played for Samoa before the kiwis if anything he's coming back "home" :blush::joy: you can keep Maumalo and Leeson Ah Mau tho :wink:
He was captain of the Junior Kiwis before you poached him for a couple of matches. :cool:

Thank you for allowing us the use of those other two born and bred NZers though. ;)

Clarkent

Juniors
He was captain of the Junior Kiwis before you poached him for a couple of matches. :cool:

Thank you for allowing us the use of those other two born and bred NZers though. ;)
Taumalolo played for the junior kangaroos too remember :wink::joy: or RTS who was born in Samoa or Fonua Blake who's from aussie but "pinged" by the kiwis :wink::joy: at the end of the day I hope the kiwis don't get weaker every year because of origin

Matua

Bench
Taumalolo played for the junior kangaroos too remember :wink::joy: or RTS who was born in Samoa or Fonua Blake who's from aussie but "pinged" by the kiwis :wink::joy: at the end of the day I hope the kiwis don't get weaker every year because of origin
Nah, JT played for Junior Kiwis - I think you're thinking of the Oz schoolboys.

RTS seems pretty NZ first for a guy born on the islands.

The worst thing about Fonua-Blake playing for the Kiwis was that Tonga didn't want him yet we selected him despite his criminal record because we were refusing to pick Bromwich for doing a line of coke. Idiots.

iJehovah

Juniors
Now that there's no agro / hatred / biff in Origin (thanks to that w*nker Gallen), SOO is now nothing more than a faster club game. So may as well make it open to everyone and an All Stars (as much as I hate to say it). Or maybe all of these "non Aussies" that they show their allegiance to the country by becoming citizens to become eligible for SOO

iJehovah

Juniors
the Kangaroos are the "Fijian Tongan Samoan All Blacks" of rugby league - the teams chokkablock full of Pacifica where these players are chasing the big $$ of a Kangaroo contract instead of an Islander contract.

hutch

First Grade
Now that there's no agro / hatred / biff in Origin (thanks to that w*nker Gallen), SOO is now nothing more than a faster club game. So may as well make it open to everyone and an All Stars (as much as I hate to say it). Or maybe all of these "non Aussies" that they show their allegiance to the country by becoming citizens to become eligible for SOO

There’s no Agro/hatred/biff thanks to the guy that brought the agro/hatred/biff? Yep, makes sense. Anything else you want to blame Gallen for? :face_palm:♂️

Latest posts