What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pommeroy????

Frenzy.

Post Whore
437296-todd-carney-chris-lawrence.jpg

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
Yes we are. Now can we merge this lovely thread with the other Pom thread below ;-)

Great idea! except all the other posts seriously think he is a good player... never has been never will be.... who cares about speed, strength and skill.. if you can't catch the ball it all means nothing..

Weaponhead

Coach
It all comes down to price. If he was on a Ben Ross type contract, why not keep him. Costs very little, has experience and wouldn't have to start. Not a bad depth player covering centre and back row.

If he wants more than that then let him go.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
Can't catch can't play....
The only way you would keep him is if he was free and then you would have him running around in reserves....Let me think about that... not even then he would probably wreck th reserves also...
Waste of money has been for years...

Toddys going well at moment unless we get good centres he will start looking elsewhere..

I would hate to be Beau Ryan outside Pom you would get a cold every game...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It's reasonable IMO.

It wouldn't necessarily put him in the Top 25 earners though.

From what I am told

Facts Only

Juniors
He has offers from both.

So fess up - is the offer - more than the dole - is he likely to take it???

He's probably a lovely guy - big, yes he is HUGE
BUT - if you can't play football, what good are you to OUR team . . a walking turnstile that cannot read another teams attack . . .

Bye bye Pom

shaggs

Coach
He might stay for the environment we are creating.

Sometimes less is more.

He can always get work on the side as body double for a ken doll. Awesome physique.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
It all comes down to price. If he was on a Ben Ross type contract, why not keep him. Costs very little, has experience and wouldn't have to start. Not a bad depth player covering centre and back row.

If he wants more than that then let him go.

Agree with everything you are saying. If he is willing to stay on a base contract then I think it is smart to hold onto Pomm for depth if nothing else. We are already loosing Peachey and Bakuya so around origin time he could come in handy.