What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pommeroy????

Card Shark

Immortal
Commentators said there was no serious damage and that he'd travel home with the team.

Good news. Didnt know what happened to him at first but seeing the front on, I was confident he hadn't done serious damage - just faceplanting the grass can't be too bad. Better than a knee to the head.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
The more i have seen of Pom, if we keep him and with having Ashford at club, i think Pom would make a very good backrower

1 on 1 defence is the easiet that you can do... Put him in the middle and then it changes with angle runs etc... He can't read the play when his out in the centres... put him in the middle you have just opened up the middle...

Also CAN'T CATCH CAN'T play....

Just get rid of him no amount of money is enough to keep him.

Look at it like this.... 6 points down maiden GF ball in Poms hand what would you be doing... I reckon all people would be sreaming at the TV hold the effin ball...He will cost us at some time...

Take todays game when he got knocked out why didn't he pass to the winger prior...no his way is to take on 13 guys and then the miracle out the back....Hopeless...

Weaponhead

Coach
1 on 1 defence is the easiet that you can do... Put him in the middle and then it changes with angle runs etc... He can't read the play when his out in the centres... put him in the middle you have just opened up the middle...

Look at it like this.... 6 points down maiden GF ball in Poms hand what would you be doing... I reckon all people would be sreaming at the TV hold the effin ball...He will cost us at some time...

Take todays game when he got knocked out why didn't he pass to the winger prior...no his way is to take on 13 guys and then the miracle out the back....Hopeless...

You are a tough marker. He scores a try and has another try assist getting KO'd in the process and you bag him.

He has been poor in several games this season but was good today. Credit where it is due.

jc155776

Coach

Who are you?

chewsta

First Grade
He passes to the winger earlier the winger gets tackled.

This!

As you said he attracted 13 players and still gets an offload away for a TA AND nearly kills himself in the process and u still criticise the poor bastard? FMD i suppose you bagged Rossy out aswell when he broke his f**kin neck playing for us?

webShark

You are a tough marker. He scores a try and has another try assist getting KO'd in the process and you bag him.

He has been poor in several games this season but was good today. Credit where it is due.

^ This

I am no fan of Pom as a player but he played well. The pass to Stapo was a beaut. If it wasn't Pom everyone would be raving about it.

Because he is average, he has good and bad days. Today was a good one. For the record, he would be an average back rower too. Not enough skill. Be a poor man's Beau genius.

Lucky Hurrell couldn't keep up with Johnson when he made the late break.

millersnose

Post Whore
Wright dropped a million balls

If Pom dropped one the lynch mob would be in full swing

As it is he is getting bagged for drawing five defenders so the winger could score

Card Shark

Immortal
Is he ok?

Looked badly hurt

He's fine mate...well he was sitting up & smiling on the sideline. Just hit the grass hard, he's lucky it wasnt a knee or hip that got in the way.

Considering we only scored 3 tries & he had the biggest part in 2 of them, he did real well. Recaptured the mongrel in defence too.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
He passes to the winger earlier the winger gets tackled.

Unfortunately he got knocked out on the ground.

However a pass????? It was a speculator at best it could have easily gone forward and everybody would be scream why didn't you pass earlier.

If he had passed earlier and winger gets taken into touch i bet nobody would be blaming winger as it is there job down the side.

Top 32 centres in the game (weather there playing centre or not or injured) not in any particular order
1 Jenkins
2 Hodges
3 Croker

Could go on if pommeroy is one of these i would be surprised... Lewis played better there and he hasn't played there in 10 yrs.

Surely

Post Whore
No pom yesterday we lose.

Mills couldn't hit a hole in a piece of swiss cheese, and could never drag in 5 defenders and leave the winger a free stroll to the line.

Pom is a good player playing in a back line that hasn't traditionally had a lot of room to move.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
The fact is 1 try and 1 try assist 18 - 14 win
If the ball goes forward 12 - 14 loss I would bet the coach would have had a quite wood in his ear!!!
If he passes earlier there would be no discussion about that play.

Surely

Post Whore
The fact is 1 try and 1 try assist 18 - 14 win
If the ball goes forward 12 - 14 loss I would bet the coach would have had a quite wood in his ear!!!
If he passes earlier there would be no discussion about that play.

Passes earlier, no try, loss.

Marchad

Juniors
That is quite a wood you have there Flanno was the word that came from Poms mouth before it entered his ear.