What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pommeroy????

coolumsharkie

Referee
Pom has not thrown specs for ages. If anything he has held onto the ball more so in recent year imo. Regarding the drama, he knew it was going to hurt. Watch the head on shot.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Boogs to centres has been a call forever. Sick or not he showed he is not a centre's arsehole yesterday. Defensively labile.

taipan

Referee
Pom's effort offloading the pill,face and neck unprotected ,will go down in the annals of Shark's history, as his finest hour.To use a fumbleball description,that weas "brave".
I am now of the belief to keep him.Played well against the pennies ,now this.

millersnose

Post Whore
Bit rough there frenzy

One thing a first grader is familiar with is pain

And the look on poms face indicated he knew it was gunna hurt

He still used his arm for a flickback rather than breaking his fall

Frenzy.

Post Whore
He didn't know he was going to have his head slammed. Hurt could of meant anything. That was incidental and accidental.

Card Shark

Immortal
Pom's effort offloading the pill,face and neck unprotected ,will go down in the annals of Shark's history, as his finest hour.To use a fumbleball description,that weas "brave".
I am now of the belief to keep him.Played well against the pennies ,now this.

After that try last week, he had that big smirk on his face .

Instant dose of confidence & reduction in pressure.

Now 2 in 2 weeks & he is running & tackling with vigour. That's what he needs to do - he's a big barstard & hard to tackle / push off when he's mind is on he job.

Madsharkie

First Grade
...I am now of the belief to keep him.Played well against the pennies ,now this.

Geez lets not get too carried away! Call me cynical but I'm not letting two good games overshadow two seasons of mediocrity. IF we knew he was always going to play like he has the last 2 weeks he'd be worth re-signing. Unfortunately history has shown me that wont be the case...

Weaponhead

Coach
The press conference was funny. When asked on Pom's condition, Gallen pipes us 'he doesn't have much brains anyway so he'll be fine'.

Surely

Post Whore
f**king vagana look shit as a shark, pom does well in a team that makes centers look ordinary.

Ricey

Juniors
I know 2 good games doesn't make up for years of being mediocre, Bit I loved seeing him put his body on the line to set up what ended up being a game winner yesterday. You can't ask more of a player than putting his team over his own well being.
I'd rather see him re-sign with us, than go somewhere else and possibly live up to his potential & kill it for

I know 2 good games doesn't make up for years of being mediocre, Bit I loved seeing him put his body on the line to set up what ended up being a game winner yesterday. You can't ask more of a player than putting his team over his own well being.
I'd rather see him re-sign with us, than go somewhere else and possibly live up to his potential & kill it for

Melbourne have made worse players then Pom look great

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
You guys are kidding yourselves.

Whilst ever we are winning by 12-14 points or less every week we won't a comp.

Look at the top teams when they are on top the put 40 on and put teams away.

Look at this year most of our tries are scored through the middle...

Outside backs score points quick...

We have the forward pack, halves, Wingers look OK. Centres average.

Toddy will get frustrated if we don't fix this.

Flanno knows that is why he is out in the market heavily for centres.

Move on fellas he hasn't been a good player since we bought him however many years again.

Facts Only

Juniors
Despite a the scapegoating of Pom the fact of the matter is when he is in form- and he is- we need him

We aren't that good that we can afford to discard the clubs best center because he is unpopular and scapegoated for Carneys appalling defence

Pom is the scapegoat for the WHOLE team.

ANYBODY answer this - Who has tried to poach Pom from Cronulla ? ?

Ans - no body
Why - cause they ALL know he is a liability in defence and can't catch.

thanks