What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pommie fans

gregstar

Referee
i've gotta say, it's good to see the pommies on here having a dig.

hillarious stuff.

i hope win or lose, they stick around over the next couple of weeks.

anyway, congrats on the win - here you are guys, from all of us....

Tea125.jpg

enjoy.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Yeah it is good to see. At the end of the day weather we're Aussie Kiwi or Pom fans we're all here because of the greatest game of all.

innsaneink

Referee
"Then when moomy said ar could nor gor to footebawl, I says 'fook you moomeh' and booped 'er on the earole"

"dor'nt fook with mee, luddie"
hooligan10.jpg

simon says

First Grade
From what Ive seen of Pommie fans......well,they seem a little DNA challenged.

Maybe all the good chromosomes got carted off to Oz in the big ships when they dropped us convicts off......

I dunno,but there is something amiss.

roopy

Referee
plenty of pommy fans will show up in brisbane - the barmy army will be in town for the ashes, and even pommies who know nothing about league will go to the league test to support England.
They will also be loud and skilled barrackers. I expect them to drown out the aussies at the game.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah it was great to see the Pommies turn up in numbers. Made 25,000 sound like 40,000. I sat next to a few of em, they loved every minute of it I didnt mind em singing.

Bob8

Juniors
Aussie are still favourites and we are the underdogs.

I hope to stick around here for a few weeks and enjoy the banter.

I think MattyG fanices me already.

Bob8 said:

I hope you Pommies stick around in here until the Finals (that's if you make it :lol:)

Anyways, if you can give it, you've gotta be able to take it. And I ASSURE you, every single one of you pommies will cop it if you lose against us again in this Tri Nations.

mattyg

Bench
Bob8 said:

Until GB lose in 2 weeks hey?? Then i won't expect to see you back on here again till you upset us in some random meaningless game a few years down the track.

And no, i don't fancy you :lol:

Bob8

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
I hope you Pommies stick around in here until the Finals (that's if you make it :lol:)

Anyways, if you can give it, you've gotta be able to take it. And I ASSURE you, every single one of you pommies will cop it if you lose against us again in this Tri Nations.

Ah yes. As I say, Aussie are favourites and I am planning to stick around. I am therefore expecting to take a fair bit of stick.

Bob8 said:
Ah yes. As I say, Aussie are favourites and I am planning to stick around. I am therefore expecting to take a fair bit of stick.

:lol:!

I'm glad your willing to admit it. Unlike some of your foe, whom will undoubtedly do the runner once we've defeated you. I can see it right now, Australia wins, and "mysteriously" all the whinging in LU ceases (apart from the occassional JADS/Dodge/Timmah bitch) and the place returns back to normal.

mattyg

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
:lol:!

I'm glad your willing to admit it. Unlike some of your foe, whom will undoubtedly do the runner once we've defeated you. I can see it right now, Australia wins, and "mysteriously" all the whinging in LU ceases (apart from the occassional JADS/Dodge/Timmah bitch) and the place returns back to normal.

The whinging on here never ceases! These poms aren't making it any easier. They win and they are whinging still...imagine if we won in controversial circumstances?! The whole Internet would crash

:lol:!!!!!!!

I'm getting quite the chuckle out of yours and Matty's antics LMAO!

Nevertheless, you can definately pull yourself a chair, but in due time, you'll be knocked off it with the onslaught that will await you come two weeks :p!

mattyg said:
The whinging on here never ceases! These poms aren't making it any easier. They win and they are whinging still...imagine if we won in controversial circumstances?! The whole Internet would crash

It was wierd. I sign in yesterday evening, to see this whole forum injested with flammin Poms. Can't wait till they trundle back into their holes (Blackpool Beach) and are never seen again :D

mattyg

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
:lol:!!!!!!!

I'm getting quite the chuckle out of yours and Matty's antics LMAO!

Nevertheless, you can definately pull yourself a chair, but in due time, you'll be knocked off it with the onslaught that will await you come two weeks :p!

:lol: And we call this a pasting. Wait for 2 weeks time

mattyg

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
It was wierd. I sign in yesterday evening, to see this whole forum injested with flammin Poms. Can't wait till they trundle back into their holes (Blackpool Beach) and are never seen again :D

a.k.a Tempe Tip :lol:

Terry Hill at his finest.

roopy

Referee
I can tell you that we have the best tri-nations forum on the web because we have the best international forum - and we make sure all tri-nations talk happens in the dedicated forum.
Last year we had over 20,000 posts and i closed it down 2 weeks after the final game and the kiwis were pissed off because they hadn't done gloating yet.

Latest posts