What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pommie fans

Roby1 said:
There are places within the uk, that would make Aus, look like saddams arse.

No, there isn't. For every good spot you have you have 100 places that are atrocious and for every good spot you have, we have 100 and every one of ours is warmer.

How do you know what Saddam's arse looks like?

Roby1 said:
However, they do have the upper hand, beautiful beaches, hot chicks and a piss poor RL team.

You'll be the first to do a runner when we beat you in the final.

Roby1 said:
LONGY raped Lockyer fulll stop.

One swallow doesn't make a Tri-nations.

Beach.jpg

bondi_beach.jpg

WJ

Juniors
One swallow doesn't make a tri nations?

Yeah and one buttf**k doesn't make a gangbang. Still happened though.

WJ

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
and every one of ours is warmer.

No sh*t sherlock.

Australia is on the ar$e of the world. And we all know how warm ar$es can get.

WJ said:
No sh*t sherlock.

Australia is on the ar$e of the world. And we all know how warm ar$es can get.

Saddam's arse, Arse end of the world etc etc

Are you trying to tell us something?

Here, I'll post a word that will give you a raging boner....

Sodomy.

WJ said:
One swallow doesn't make a tri nations?

Yeah and one buttf**k doesn't make a gangbang. Still happened though.

You won one game is what happened. You've won one before in the past 30 years and where did you end up as far as the series goes?

FFS at least brag about something worth bragging about.

Come back when you've won the Tri-Nations.

WJ said:
You're just proving the point mate. Clearly the top one is better.

Yeah, it's got a tower. :lol:

WJ

Juniors
We would have won something in the past 30 years if it wasn't for cheating refs, cheating convicts, the weather, injuries....err...err cheating refs.

Go sit on the beach and have a barby while you drink a pint of p*ss and your mate rescles a croc then dies from one of the trillions of breeds of deadly spiders you have over there.

Rack off dude.

WJ said:
We would have won something in the past 30 years if it wasn't for cheating refs, cheating convicts, the weather, injuries....err...err cheating refs.

I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but the chip on your shoulder makes you look like Quasimodo.

WJ said:
Go sit on the beach and have a barby while you drink a pint of p*ss and your mate rescles a croc then dies from one of the trillions of breeds of deadly spiders you have over there.

A pint?

Warm beer comes in pints, real beer comes in schooners.

You should worry that one of our bred-bartender backpackers might accidentally takes a few spiders with them. You'll be overrun in weeks if they do. The spiders like toilets and bathrooms by the way so in reality its only immigrants that will be in trouble.

WJ said:
Rack off dude.

That'll work.

simon says

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
You should worry that one of our bred-bartender backpackers might accidentally takes a few spiders with them. You'll be overrun in weeks if they do. The spiders like toilets and bathrooms by the way so in reality its only immigrants that will be in trouble.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gold......

Leagueguy

Juniors
Can someone help me confirm or deny this. For a while now I've suspected that the Barmy Army is an attempt by the English government to once again send convicts here. I look at their behaviour, the way they talk and the brain capacity they must possess to travel such a large distance to see their team get flogged. I can only assume they have criminal tendencies or at the very least the English government wants them gone. However I'm prepared to take this theory once step further and speculate that these people are descendants of the large number of convicts originally sent back to England when Australia was being colonized. If you look at them you'll notice they all look the same. Fat, totally bald and very pasty.

Australia is not the only country needing to counter this ploy by the English government. For years now we've seen soccer hooligans, who now actually are criminals, travelling around Europe cheering for another sub par sporting team. Once again, it appears to be a plan to just get them out of the country. I've also noticed those reality travel shows England produces, where a group of Brits go to places like Ibiza. I think they were hosted by Solomon homonos ex girlfriend "the pleasure machine". I can honestly say these were the most inane, grubby, irritating people from any race I've ever seen. I have no doubt about that.

I actually hope for your sake these traveling English are your criminals and being sent away in some master plan. The alternative is that they are actually indicative of the general population there in which case that's really terrifying.

simon says

First Grade
I must admit having been to the UK a few times I really liked the people,but theones that go OS seem to be the worst of the worst.

The Poms i met in Ibiza were horrifying,and thank god kept to the pubby side of the island,where they vomited,punched on and basically were disgusting,not where the real action was.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Originally Posted by simon says
I must admit having been to the UK a few times I really liked the people,but theones that go OS seem to be the worst of the worst.

The Poms i met in Ibiza were horrifying,and thank god kept to the pubby side of the island,where they vomited,punched on and basically were disgusting,not where the real action was.

Thats good to know Simon. I was worried they were all like the ones travelling overseas. I guess that just adds weight to my theory the government want to get rid of them.

simon says

First Grade
No worries.....on my own observations of the UK,I found the most Northern types to be the most down to earth and friendliest.And the nightlife was insane too,especially Manchester.

Which is killing me cos most of the pommie bums posting on here seem to be from the spots Im talking about.

Very strange.

roopy

Referee
The love of field and coppice,
Of green and shaded lanes.
Of ordered woods and gardens
Is running in your veins,
Strong love of grey-blue distance
Brown streams and soft dim skies
I know but cannot share it,
My love is otherwise.

I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror -
The wide brown land for me!

A stark white ring-barked forest
All tragic to the moon,
The sapphire-misted mountains,
The hot gold hush of noon.
Green tangle of the brushes,
Where lithe lianas coil,
And orchids deck the tree-tops
And ferns the warm dark soil.

Core of my heart, my country!
Her pitiless blue sky,
When sick at heart, around us,
We see the cattle die-
But then the grey clouds gather,
And we can bless again
The drumming of an army,
The steady, soaking rain.

Core of my heart, my country!
Land of the Rainbow Gold,
For flood and fire and famine,
She pays us back threefold-
Over the thirsty paddocks,
Watch, after many days,
The filmy veil of greenness
That thickens as we gaze.

An opal-hearted country,
A wilful, lavish land-
All you who have not loved her,
You will not understand-
Though earth holds many splendours,
Wherever I may die,
I know to what brown country
My homing thoughts will fly.

Leagueguy

Juniors
This is a poem about one of "the most important business centres in the south east of England ". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slough.

Enjoy!

Slough
Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now,
There isn't grass to graze a cow.
Swarm over, Death!

Come, bombs and blow to smithereens
Those air -conditioned, bright canteens,
Tinned fruit, tinned meat, tinned milk, tinned beans,
Tinned minds, tinned breath.

Mess up the mess they call a town-
A house for ninety-seven down
And once a week a half a crown
For twenty years.

And get that man with double chin
Who'll always cheat and always win,
Who washes his repulsive skin
In women's tears:

And smash his desk of polished oak
And smash his hands so used to stroke
And stop his boring dirty joke
And make him yell.

But spare the bald young clerks who add
The profits of the stinking cad;
It's not their fault that they are mad,
They've tasted Hell.

It's not their fault they do not know
The birdsong from the radio,
It's not their fault they often go
To Maidenhead

And talk of sport and makes of cars
In various bogus-Tudor bars
And daren't look up and see the stars
But belch instead.

In labour-saving homes, with care
Their wives frizz out peroxide hair
And dry it in synthetic air
And paint their nails.

Come, friendly bombs and fall on Slough
To get it ready for the plough.
The cabbages are coming now;
The earth exhales.

deluded pom?

Coach
Leagueguy said:
Can someone help me confirm or deny this. For a while now I've suspected that the Barmy Army is an attempt by the English government to once again send convicts here. I look at their behaviour, the way they talk and the brain capacity they must possess to travel such a large distance to see their team get flogged. I can only assume they have criminal tendencies or at the very least the English government wants them gone. However I'm prepared to take this theory once step further and speculate that these people are descendants of the large number of convicts originally sent back to England when Australia was being colonized. If you look at them you'll notice they all look the same. Fat, totally bald and very pasty.

Australia is not the only country needing to counter this ploy by the English government. For years now we've seen soccer hooligans, who now actually are criminals, travelling around Europe cheering for another sub par sporting team. Once again, it appears to be a plan to just get them out of the country. I've also noticed those reality travel shows England produces, where a group of Brits go to places like Ibiza. I think they were hosted by Solomon homonos ex girlfriend "the pleasure machine". I can honestly say these were the most inane, grubby, irritating people from any race I've ever seen. I have no doubt about that.

I actually hope for your sake these traveling English are your criminals and being sent away in some master plan. The alternative is that they are actually indicative of the general population there in which case that's really terrifying.

You Aussie bastard. Fancy posting a statement I can't argue with. :(

Micistm

Bench
Bless 'em! The pom fans are dedicated to their team, and after last week have every right to have a crow about it. All Aussie & Kiwi fans ended up with egg on their face assuming GB was there to make up the numbers. We've got a great comp now, where Aussie, NZ or GB can win on the day and the hidings are rare.
Commentators are a different story though...can't the commentators from each respective country give credit where due?!

Bob8

Juniors
Leagueguy said:
This is a poem about one of "the most important business centres in the south east of England ". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slough.

Enjoy!

Slough
Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now,
There isn't grass to graze a cow.
Swarm over, Death!

Come, bombs and blow to smithereens
Those air -conditioned, bright canteens,
Tinned fruit, tinned meat, tinned milk, tinned beans,
Tinned minds, tinned breath.

Mess up the mess they call a town-
A house for ninety-seven down
And once a week a half a crown
For twenty years.

And get that man with double chin
Who'll always cheat and always win,
Who washes his repulsive skin
In women's tears:

And smash his desk of polished oak
And smash his hands so used to stroke
And stop his boring dirty joke
And make him yell.

But spare the bald young clerks who add
The profits of the stinking cad;
It's not their fault that they are mad,
They've tasted Hell.

It's not their fault they do not know
The birdsong from the radio,
It's not their fault they often go
To Maidenhead

And talk of sport and makes of cars
In various bogus-Tudor bars
And daren't look up and see the stars
But belch instead.

In labour-saving homes, with care
Their wives frizz out peroxide hair
And dry it in synthetic air
And paint their nails.

Come, friendly bombs and fall on Slough
To get it ready for the plough.
The cabbages are coming now;
The earth exhales.

Ah, To quote to an English poet.

Perhaps we are appreciating each others culture at last.

Any chance of an Aussie poem?

Bob8

Juniors
Leagueguy said:

:(

'Tis true. They are mainly prats.

Sadly, you go and export all your prats (spoilt, private school kids largely) to London.

It is reassuring on my visit to Sydney to find most of you lot are perfectly polite and down to Earth.

borntoride

Juniors
Is it just me or are the aussies getting a bit more bitchy on this thread since we beat them 23-12 in Sydney? It was all good luck pommies, you dont standa chance to begin with. Now it's bomb slough, you all have crooked teeth and a whole pile of insults, shame the aussies havent learnt to be as noble in defeat as they are jubilant in victory.

Latest posts