What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor Billy Slater

_Johnsy

Referee
If you are a low merkin, sh*t things will happen.

Exhibit A
billy_slater.jpg

You fuggin low cat Slater

Eat sh!t slater you weak, turd tickler.

Slater thought he was tough while he was punching a bloke while his arms were held. He cou'dn't puch him up till then. And all of a sudden he found the bravery of 10 men, as soon as Nightingale was held by he's Bouncer Storm mates.

The System Works.

This twinkie Slater did not win the Dally M.

I felt pure justice when I saw him with his gay, long face, pretending he didn't know what he got suspended for.

Don't be fooled by this sh*t.

You don't suspended for no reason. He was

Billy Cat Piss, Eat my neighbours dogs arse.

P.s: I would have Nightingale over this try-hard, tough guy every-day.

Mr Red

First Grade
if slater signed for the dragons tomorrow i bet we would be happy.
he is the best fullback in the world - i just think at the moment he suffers from the "melbourne curse" of arrogance where they all think they are better then everyone... well guess what they are.

Hutty1986

Immortal
if slater signed for the dragons tomorrow i bet we would be happy.
he is the best fullback in the world - i just think at the moment he suffers from the "melbourne curse" of arrogance where they all think they are better then everyone... well guess what they are.

Best fullback in the world?? The world's best no.1 doesn't have brain snaps under the high ball and can actually participate in backline movements. Give me Minichiello or Stewart over him any day

leaguelover4

Juniors
Boo friggin hoo What a bunch of little bitches you guys are
Like your team isnt full of cheap shot merchants
If a saint scum player belts someone he is a hero but when someone belts one of your pretenders you all roll around licking your big red V for the the next six months
See ya next year girls **** Oh the Oki Chokey****

drake

First Grade
Boo friggin hoo What a bunch of little bitches you guys are
Like your team isnt full of cheap shot merchants
If a saint scum player belts someone he is a hero but when someone belts one of your pretenders you all roll around licking your big red V for the the next six months
See ya next year girls **** Oh the Oki Chokey****
haha
Melbourne Storm are the the equivilent of the boss' son. Don't deserve to be there, have the best of everything and everyone else has to carry them.

Melbourne Bruise - the afterbirth of Super League.

Latest posts