What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor old Hayne

icewind

Juniors
I think the footy show showed the real Hayne. When asked about the attempted tackle on Inglis, Hayne replied i probably should've just not tackled him and laughed.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dugan's main strength is in running the ball.

Unfortunately for Dugan, Hayne is a superior ball runner in every facet AND is a playmaker to boot.

What fantasy land is Dugan's main strength running the ball. His biggest strength is his positional work in defence and his "heart" in general. (ie putting in when the Raiders are sucking)

I also lol at you saying Dugan isn't better than Hayne at any aspect of being a fullback. How about defence you utter clown. Jesus there are some morons at LU. Do you watch Dugan play ??? He is among the best defensive fullbacks in the comp. I really struggle to think of one better.

Dugan is better in defence than Hayne is in attack. Hayne has diabolical positioning. Everyone bagged out Gidley for that chip kick but where the f**k was Hayne. At least Gidley was there in cover (albeit knocking the ball on)

Hayne deserved first crack but you would have to be blind, ignorant or trolling to state that Hayne is anywhere near Dugan as a defensive fullback and there isn't all that much between them in attack any more.

What fantasy land is Dugan's main strength running the ball. His biggest strength is his positional work in defence and his "heart" in general. (ie putting in when the Raiders are sucking)

I also lol at you saying Dugan isn't better than Hayne at any aspect of being a fullback. How about defence you utter clown. Jesus there are some morons at LU. Do you watch Dugan play ??? He is among the best defensive fullbacks in the comp. I really struggle to think of one better.

Dugan is better in defence than Hayne is in attack. Hayne has diabolical positioning. Everyone bagged out Gidley for that chip kick but where the f**k was Hayne. At least Gidley was there in cover (albeit knocking the ball on)

Hayne deserved first crack but you would have to be blind, ignorant or trolling to state that Hayne is anywhere near Dugan as a defensive fullback and there isn't all that much between them in attack any more.
Totally agreed.

diddi kong

Juniors
Lol...Hayne was trying his guts out, ran the ball back hard, played first and second receiver half the game because the halves were MIA, touched the ball a few times each set. Not his fault the rest of the side bar a few guys have hearts smaller than the average pea.

Good to see Raiders-Premiers using two of his joint accounts to make the same post though

Im not raiders premiers. that guy just copied me

mrpwnd

Bench

Remember what happened 2 days ago when we got Beau Scott for his ultimate Greg Inglis shutting down skills and super-godlike defense?
Yeah we TOOOTALLY hammered QLD with our incredible right hand defense.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Well it isn't like Dugan can't attack either. He just won't get caught out of position like Hayne does constantly.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He was the better fullback when the Raiders met the Eels. Fact.

I love how sensitive you are because your gay crush is being challenged. Should make him a better player.

Hayne had 3/5ths of a good season last year.

Did nothing before that and is getting found out this year.

He had a purple patch, and now its over.

Haynetrain is just upset because he got swept up in the "Hayne Train" hype and named himself after it and now looks a bit silly.

Hayne = Hype.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
hayne had 3/5ths of a good season last year.

Did nothing before that and is getting found out this year.

He had a purple patch, and now its over.

Haynetrain is just upset because he got swept up in the "hayne train" hype and named himself after it and now looks a bit silly.

Hayne = hype.

degenerate

Rodent

Bench
I can't believe Qld didn't deliberately kick the ball dead so as to take the superstar Hayne out of the game:lol:

ironhorse

Juniors
Hayne is sh*t ,he has been worked over and worked out and now has less and less impact every game .2009 has ended . Drop Hayne slot Dugan in there for game 3 we'll see how he goes , nothing to lose . Would have to be a better fullback than what little old jarryd has turned out to be for NSW.

Someone

Bench
Hayne is sh*t ,he has been worked over and worked out and now has less and less impact every game .2009 has ended . Drop Hayne slot Dugan in there for game 3 we'll see how he goes , nothing to lose . Would have to be a better fullback than what little old jarryd has turned out to be for NSW.

Im all for Dugan to be NSW 1., however, your attitude blows massive c**k. I could imagine if you were a selector the changes that would occur....

First Dugan, then Coote, turn around and go back to Hayne because he did something special and continue the cycle.

Your a farkwit.

Latest posts