What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor old Hayne

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Uhmm - its not like Qld just settled who their fullback would be.

Bowen,
Hunt,
Schicofkse
Wesser,
and Slater all used and swapped and dropped over the past 6-7 years.

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hayne is sh*t ,he has been worked over and worked out and now has less and less impact every game .2009 has ended . Drop Hayne slot Dugan in there for game 3 we'll see how he goes , nothing to lose . Would have to be a better fullback than what little old jarryd has turned out to be for NSW.

You're one of the world biggest donkeys,please cut off you're fingers so you can never type again.

Thank you sir.

ironhorse

Juniors
Look at all the hayne androtops having a cry ,lol . Wake up and face the world ,for all the bluster and hype Hayne has produced nothing .. NOTHING . :lol:
Selectors would be mad not to at least try Dugan out , he stood high in the City v Country game ...give him a go .You Hayne girls are only concerned Dugan will show haynes sorry ass up as the pretender he is and he'll never play rep again.
And your right !

simostorm

Bench
Look at all the hayne androtops having a cry ,lol . Wake up and face the world ,for all the bluster and hype Hayne has produced nothing .. NOTHING . :lol:
Selectors would be mad not to at least try Dugan out , he stood high in the City v Country game ...give him a go .You Hayne girls are only concerned Dugan will show haynes sorry ass up as the pretender he is and he'll never play rep again.
And your right !

LOL.. good job man.. I had a good laugh at there replys..

oldmancraigy

Coach
Hayne is sh*t ,he has been worked over and worked out and now has less and less impact every game .2009 has ended . Drop Hayne slot Dugan in there for game 3 we'll see how he goes , nothing to lose . Would have to be a better fullback than what little old jarryd has turned out to be for NSW.

The ridiculous thing is that Hayne is CURRENTLY having more impact on games than Dugan is.

You just don't get footy.

natheel

Coach
And your right !

lol mate u got 2 reactions and u say ALL the 'hayne androtops' hahaha yeh good one

Joker's Wild

Coach
Gidley out played Hayne tonight in one of the worst displays of wet weather RL you are ever likely to witness

NSW are in terrible trouble

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The ridiculous thing is that Hayne is CURRENTLY having more impact on games than Dugan is.

You just don't get footy.

lol you are the person who said that Dugan's best aspect is his running game. So don't go throwing stones from your glasshouse

joseph1

Juniors
Listen here you idiots. Jarryd Hayne is a different kind of fullback to Slater, Stewart, Dugan etc. He is a playmaker. Like all playmakers his role in the game is determined by field position. When camped in your own half, one cannot be expected to conjure try assists from thin air. Hayne has the best kicking game of any fullback in the comp. He might have the longest punt in the comp. His cutout passes in the opposition 20 have resulted in many tries this year for parra (since hes been triple marked esp). He also near tops the running metres (got 300 against the storm 2 weeks ago). Now ill admit he had an average game for his standards in origin 2. But even the best can have off games. Jarryds only weaknesses atm is his positional play. This will get better with more first grade years at fullback. He has shown an ability to use his strength to save tries at the back (ala inglis in origin one). He is too good to cast aside. What happened to wanting to build a team. Jarryd should be first on that list. If you cant see that then i worry for nsw, because your credibility as fans of the game must be a bit off. Dally M, 6 man of matches in a row and player of series for nsw cant have been for lack of ability. We just have to stick with him. His role in teams is changing in 2010, from a tryscorer to a playmaker as oppositions are now aware of his danger. This will be beneficial for all centres and wingers. We just need to stick with jarryd through this transition period.

gronkathon

First Grade
You are right.

He is a playmaker who is too lazy, too soft and too much of a prima donna to play 5/8 and put in the hard defensive work.

League_Fan

Juniors
I am surprised that Coote does not get more of a mention. Gould mentioned on the Roast he would pick him now over Hayne (he sees him as a Billy Slater type player).

He is the complete package, whilst a little on the small side, he has no fear. Will go up for anything, can stop tries (example 1 - holding up Folau over the line), has a passing game and a kicking game and excellent positional play.

There is a reason he beat out Dugan to all the jr rep teams, it is only a bad run of injuries that has slowed his progress. In fact he was a 5/8 in his jr days, but i believe moved to fullback to make way for Wade Graham.

There is also a reason he is the top tryscorer in the NRL.

No doubt that Dugan has talent, I just believe Coote has the club consistancy and the type of game to make is in SOO.

Is there a way to fit them both in in the future, it wuld be a shame for either to miss out...

sarahk

Juniors
I am surprised that Coote does not get more of a mention. Gould mentioned on the Roast he would pick him now over Hayne (he sees him as a Billy Slater type player).

He is the complete package, whilst a little on the small side, he has no fear. Will go up for anything, can stop tries (example 1 - holding up Folau over the line), has a passing game and a kicking game and excellent positional play.

There is a reason he beat out Dugan to all the jr rep teams, it is only a bad run of injuries that has slowed his progress. In fact he was a 5/8 in his jr days, but i believe moved to fullback to make way for Wade Graham.

There is also a reason he is the top tryscorer in the NRL.

No doubt that Dugan has talent, I just believe Coote has the club consistancy and the type of game to make is in SOO.

Is there a way to fit them both in in the future, it wuld be a shame for either to miss out...

Far out, and i thought no one actually listened to the garbage that comes out of Gould's mouth.

You just proved me wrong.

Coote is good, but not Hayne good, regardless of what that bandwagoning dumbass Gould says. Up until origin he had YES YES YES YES YES reactions to whenever Hayne touched the ball. One origin game later and he's off the bandwagon joining the Coote one. I saw Coote play, he's very good, but he ain't a Hayne :).

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Who cares about NSW fullback? Who cares about NSW hooker?
Those are places you actually have some talent. But you need talent getting good ball in good position. There are two key positions that deliver this ball...

NSW biggest problem areas: the halves. Yes you have some talent but none of the halves are saying "I want to press for selection in the Aussie team". To win origin - your halves have to think they can be the best. They cannot sit back and admire Thurston and Cronk and think - gee they're good. Stuart never admired Langer! 4 series out of 5 he showed Langer who was boss. Soward is the player best suited to emulate Stuart's approach to league - big passes and really big kicks. Whether or not he goes MIA or his defence will cost games is yet to be tested - but test it. You're already losing.

Net biggest problem is your props. You have some good ones. But you select and have been selecting pillows. Kite?! Brett White?! Josh Perry?! Where the hell is Snowden, Douglas & Galloway?

Qld is dominant and strong. But your selectors are handing the series over before games are played.

Last edited:

Latest posts