What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore having a shocker

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Poore having shocker put fui in!!!!

you need a new act

broken_record.jpg

His last run sums up his season.

Charged onto the ball...got tangled in his own feet....and fell flat on his face

I nearly killed myself laughing

SDM

First Grade
Leave Poore alone!! He is great nostalgic value, reminds me of Weller Hauraki.

Avenger

Immortal
You are a dumb merkin chilean. Without doubt the biggest waste of space on these forums.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee we have had an Influx of dickheads on this forum of late, it's still not school holidays is it?????

natheel

Coach
Lol actually thought he played ok was in alot of tackles. Ran hard laughed when he fell over. But chilli do u need an explanation from Justin urself as too why he had a below average game lol

parrachilean31

Juniors
Go. home Josh

First of I'm not reapeat not Josh get it right my name parra Chilean .secondly are we or are we not allowed to give our points of views ?? Please if Someone wants to swear please don't bother replying . As I don't say that to you .I have been supporting the eels for than 20 years I feel I can have my say.

Mannah fui and cayless had better games than poore he cost us a try the Lyon try through missed tackle one penalty and was totally dominated against the other side forward pack I do think his trying but how long will it take for him to settle in his new team humble who has played his first game with the first grade had a better game. All I'm saying is that poore better step and if wasn't for the eels winning I think he would be back playing for wenty.

Do I sound like a broken record how about you guys sticking up for poore please that's a broken record.

Can anyone say $350,000 !!!!!!!!

btaag

Juniors
I hope all the idiotic Poore-haters get over their neurotic fixation on him. Soon.

btaag

Juniors
We won the game, he did not play as badly as you are making out- focus on some of the other 16 players instead of pushing your tired agenda against one player.....

yy_cheng

Coach
First of I'm not reapeat not Josh get it right my name parra Chilean .secondly are we or are we not allowed to give our points of views ?? Please if Someone wants to swear please don't bother replying . As I don't say that to you .I have been supporting the eels for than 20 years I feel I can have my say.

Mannah fui and cayless had better games than poore he cost us a try the Lyon try through missed tackle one penalty and was totally dominated against the other side forward pack I do think his trying but how long will it take for him to settle in his new team humble who has played his first game with the first grade had a better game. All I'm saying is that poore better step and if wasn't for the eels winning I think he would be back playing for wenty.

Do I sound like a broken record how about you guys sticking up for poore please that's a broken record.

Can anyone say $350,000 !!!!!!!!

Thanks for your insight Josh.

If Poore can learn to slip a pass, he would be awesome. For some reason, he attracts alot of attention from other forwards and if he starts throwing passes ala Caylo, he'd be devastating.

I like how he just goes out hard.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I thought he struggled on avery heavy track but than again so did our other front rowers..solid performance.

Latest posts