What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore wants to leave

El Diablo

Post Whore
according to Weidler on 9

pretty poor form if true seeing we've just let players go because of the cap

ElectricEel

Juniors
Just heard Danny Wanker on 9 talk about how Justin Poore wants to leave.

Any body got inside word on this? Sounds a bit sus to me.

cgee221

Juniors
Will believe it when I hear it from the man himself.

However in saying that can't blame him with the way some supporters have been treating him....:x

fish eel

Immortal
Will believe it when I hear it from the man himself.

the rumours wont go away. where there's smoke there's often fire IMO

However in saying that can't blame him with the way some supporters have been treating him....:x

Maybe he should harden the f**k up if he is bothered by that.

fish eel

Immortal
If Poore is really genuinely unhappy, I think we've got a chance to get rid of him and get some guys in who are better value dollar wise.

If these stories are a crock, then there's no need to worry.

Gronk

Staff member
Total bullsh*t. If he left now no club would equal our contract. Unhappy? Wasn't looking to unhappy last game we won, hi-5ing and back slapping. Lol @ weedler

cgee221

Juniors
the rumours wont go away. where there's smoke there's often fire IMO

Maybe he should harden the f**k up if he is bothered by that.

While I believe everyone should be good enough to ignore negativity and I mean everyone in this world not just the players of our team or the NRL. However no one likes to be criticised. I've never once met someone who enjoys to be constantly criticised, particularly when it's unfair and Poore in my opinion has been unfairly criticised. Sure the first 3-4 rounds he was below his best, I'm sure he'd admit that but considering that he had such little trial match time, I think it's fair to say he wasn't match fit and now is and is playing well.

if he leaves just after we lost inu and mateo when his money could have kept them here i will be fkn ropable having said that i dont think the club will let him out of his contract

fish eel

Immortal
While I believe everyone should be good enough to ignore negativity and I mean everyone in this world not just the players of our team or the NRL. However no one likes to be criticised. I've never once met someone who enjoys to be constantly criticised, particularly when it's unfair and Poore in my opinion has been unfairly criticised. Sure the first 3-4 rounds he was below his best, I'm sure he'd admit that but considering that he had such little trial match time, I think it's fair to say he wasn't match fit and now is and is playing well.

I agree, but criticism from fans comes with the territory - especially when you're on big dollars like Poore is. Unfair or not, he has to suck it up and deal with it.

ParraMatt

Bench

With a heavy pricetag on him, We all expect him to be playing good football, I think most Eels fans are now happy with how he is playing so it doesn't make sense why he would be unhappy.

What can be the reasons, It can't be the people on these forums who bagged him early in the year. He is a professional footballer and is on 1 million over 3 years. Harden the f$%k up and finish your contract.

I'm sick of Eels players always trying to get out of their contracts.

Snoochies

First Grade
Well done Weidler. :thumb

Greg Bird apparently wanted out of the Titans a couple weeks ago and that turned into a crock of sh*te. :roll:

ParraMatt

Bench
Well done Weidler. :thumb

Greg Bird apparently wanted out of the Titans a couple weeks ago and that turned into a crock of sh*te. :roll:

You know what annoys me but, If Weidler is talking rubbish, Fingers Crossed. Then why can't Poore come out and defend himself and the Eels and assure us he is happy playing with the Eels.

It is so annoying that we pay overs for a Front Rower and 10 rounds in we are hearing rumours he isn't happy at the club.