What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore wants to leave

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
1.1245988800.no-moon-walking.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
I will personally hold this big pillows hand,take him to Parramatta train station then buy him a one way ticket to Kogarah with my own money.

Bye bye Poore.

you're a deadset gutless prick...

I'll invite you to tell him next saturday night after the sharks game and we'll see how tough you are..

2150_souLJA

Juniors
you're a deadset gutless prick...

I'll invite you to tell him next saturday night after the sharks game and we'll see how tough you are..

Im not trying to be tough, Im offering my opinion on Mr Poore's professional value.

And I wont do that to him, the poor guy will probably break out in tears if I told him what I thought of him.

Someone

Bench
Justin Poore's playing ability > 2150 soulja's inputs on this forum.

You cant talk because your bad at your hobby too, soulja

Last edited by a moderator:

2150_souLJA

Juniors
Justin Poore's playing ability > 2150 soulja's inputs on this forum.

You cant talk because your bad at your hobby too, soulja .

Difference is, Im not being paid to post.

Ill be happy to let Poore do and be as he wishes if he wasnt taking up 350k of our cap.

Last edited by a moderator:

mickdo

Coach
Well he has finally confirmed his not going finally. Well as I stated before I wanted to hear it from him and I would be happy!!! now all you have to do is show some form on the field poore. Then everyone would get off his back

He confirmed it weeks ago you dumb merkin. Just bugger off Josh.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Im not trying to be tough, Im offering my opinion on Mr Poore's professional value.

And I wont do that to him, the poor guy will probably break out in tears if I told him what I thought of him.

typicle chicken sh*t, scared and f**ken gutless you are!...

natheel

Coach
2150_souLJA u should seriously have to PAY to use these forums with the amount of sh*t u have posted here

and i agree with ELLiminator lock this thread its useless now

Eelementary

Post Whore

The club could pay you a quarter of what he's allegedly being paid but you wouldn't even make a quarter of the impact he's making.

Poorey is a gun.

Latest posts