What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore's Very Poor Act

Gaba

First Grade
Yes a stupid error was made, but poore wasnt alone hodges and other qld player who dragged watherouse off price with no hestiation as watherouse still had a hold of price's head, which could have done as much damage to price.

Hodges and the other player should also look at what thier actions could have done also

_Johnsy

Referee
Id be interested to hear some opinions on Poore's actions after Price was KO'ed. That's got to be one of the worst possible things you could do to someone lying unconscious on the field. Imagine if price had a broken neck, but his spinal cord was still intact. That stupid act would of surely severed the cord and left Price a Quadrplegic for life.

I think Poore should count his lucky stars.

Abhorent, I dont believe he is a dirty player. I cant fathom why he did what he did.

JT should count his lucky stars he is playing a single game in the next month. Hodges should count his lucky stars he didn't actually throw a punch, albeit after threatening to throw one for a month.

apple1875

Juniors
At first when I saw it live I thought he was checking on him and applauded the act, then to see what happenend after with him dropping him down and walking away, well it was just (to use a pun) very poore form. Hope it doesn't fire up the likes of Inlges, Slater and co when we play the storm in a couple of weeks.

Godz Illa

Coach
Pretty stupid. Poore owns a personal training business, so you'd think he'd know something about first aid. That was dumb

big pat

Coach
If it were Gallen, Watmough, Matai, O'Donnell I dont think you guys would be saying its nothing but a brain snap..

People are different when the Testosterone levels are higher..

poor little troll would you like some tissue's as well.:(

jpaciocco91

Juniors
It was terrible. Someone who is a pastor/preacher (apparently he is!) and who owns a gym should know better.
Oh well, that's the worst thing he has done this year, apart from signing with Parra.

Gippsy

Bench
poore apparently picked price up the ground when he was knocked out then dropped him...

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing," Civoniceva told AAP on Thursday.
"Pricey was pretty crook on the ground and Poore lifted him up by the jumper and rather than put him down, he just dropped him.

Yep, very disappointing. I thought Justin's handling was improving.

Slackboy72

Coach
Yes it was very stupid, careless and disrespectful but it wasn't malicious.
Whereas the dog that broke Scott Prince and Tony Caine's legs ...

MattYg1

Bench
stupid stupid thing to do... but no intent or malice behind it...

but then again so was both teams full compliment standing over the top of a knocked out player throwing gang signs and laughing and taunting eachother…

Back up give the man some room and certainly don’t tred on him…

Sometimes footballers as a collective can show their lack of intelligence… Justin Hodges is a special case in that instance…

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
i think it was more of a brain snap than anything malicious. justin is a sweetheart.

I would believe that but he had the opportunity to apoligise in the article Petero blew up in but all he said was "It doesnt bother me " which was not smart in my opinion he should have manned up and apologised IMO

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Yes it was very stupid, careless and disrespectful but it wasn't malicious.
Whereas the dog that broke Scott Prince and Tony Caine's legs ...

Your kidding me mate ,all he does is try to charge the ball down which was within the rules of the game and accidents occur , what bout what Weyman did till Daniel Conn , Now thats a dog act or Danny Williams on Mark O neil, or Brad Morrin on Tahu, and also Soward on Ballin

Godz Illa

Coach
lol Soward on Ballin. A nothing incident with the deserved consequences. Price deliberately dived at Caine's legs and wrecked his career in his debut game

big pat

Coach
Your kidding me mate ,all he does is try to charge the ball down which was within the rules of the game and accidents occur , what bout what Weyman did till Daniel Conn , Now thats a dog act or Danny Williams on Mark O neil, or Brad Morrin on Tahu, and also Soward on Ballin

why don't you f**k off with the other trolls, i can't see anything intelligent in you ramblings. doggies sh*t stirrer more like it.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Abhorent, I dont believe he is a dirty player. I cant fathom why he did what he did.

JT should count his lucky stars he is playing a single game in the next month. Hodges should count his lucky stars he didn't actually throw a punch, albeit after threatening to throw one for a month.

And Ben Creagh can thank his lucky stars he had 12 players and 2 refs to run and hide behind haha

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
why don't you f**k off with the other trolls, i can't see anything intelligent in you ramblings. doggies sh*t stirrer more like it.

*edit*

Consider this a warning.

Don't bring peoples family members into it Doggiesfan. Banter is all well and good, but that crap is not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts