What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore's Very Poor Act

jpaciocco91

Juniors
when someone picks on your hectic players look how defensive you get, way more than myself or anyone here when it happens to STG players. btw I don't condone what Poore did, it was a stupid act that could have rendered Price a paraplegic.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
when someone picks on your hectic players look how defensive you get, way more than myself or anyone here when it happens to STG players. btw I don't condone what Poore did, it was a stupid act that could have rendered Price a paraplegic.

I have never defended one Canterbury player over anything or never whinged bout Refereeing so unless you have mistaken me for someone else then your just talking sh*t. I love the rivalry with the Dragons and love stirring Dragons fans. You just take things way to serious dude its all in good fun , its only football

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I have never defended one Canterbury player over anything or never whinged bout Refereeing so unless you have mistaken me for someone else then your just talking sh*t. I love the rivalry with the Dragons and love stirring Dragons fans. You just take things way to serious dude its all in good fun , its only football

lol look at how seriously dogs fans take it, its just a game in good fun, and they throw sh*t @ ppl and make threats. you guys are more like a terror squad than anything else. I just love stirring opposition as well, in particular dumb f**ks.:sarcasm::D:cool::roll:

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
lol look at how seriously dogs fans take it, its just a game in good fun, and they throw sh*t @ ppl and make threats. you guys are more like a terror squad than anything else. I just love stirring opposition as well, in particular dumb f**ks.:sarcasm::D:cool::roll:

I recall dragons fans throwing a bucket of spit over a referee and also one refs life was threatened by a dragons supporter and dont get me started on that f**kwit skull, i admit our club has trouble makers your just too blind that your club does aswell you twat , i dont talk to be people who are as dumb and one eyed as you , always got an excuse , one club cheats and you go off your head , but someone proves your club has and you can try and justify it good on ya mate

Southernsaint

Staff member
Ah yes. What ever happened to the Kogarah Spit Bucket.

Seriously, we need to get Mythbusters involved with the whole "bucket of spit" legend.

Hetherington's pass that caused the furor was very late in the match, and I'd say your average bucket of spit can hold 5 litres. It would take hours to fill a bucket with spit in order to tip it over a scumbag referee as he walked off the ground.

Over to you, Adam & Jamie.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bucket of spit
bucket-spit-160x160.jpg

Then there's the other story where the bucket was a metaphor used by Clark to describe how it felt at the time. But I personally prefer the more fuller, stickier version.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=5813457&postcount=10

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Darren is probably the best person to ask.

So is the myth confirmed, plausible or busted?

jpaciocco91

Juniors
DF09 I don't and I doubt anyone here approves of having Skull as a fan. He is a f**king embarrassment, coming to games dressed in his 1940s Nazi uniform. Idiots like him and yourself ruin the fun of this game for anyone else. I never heard anything of a fan threatening to kill a ref. The bucket of piss was done once, 11 years ago in fact in '98, you morons do stuff like that almost on a weekly basis.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I didn't see the game as I was overseas at the time, however I did see a couple of replays of the fight and the Poore incident. I was stunned he did what he did, but at the end of the day all Price copped was a 'hall of fame' right hander and then he had a little nap. It wasn't as if he'd been in a nasty tackle/grapple/collision. He simply got caught good and went off to fairyland. I heard that filth canister, Thurston, kicked someone in the head...what happened there???

Big Norm

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I didn't see the game as I was overseas at the time, however I did see a couple of replays of the fight and the Poore incident. I was stunned he did what he did, but at the end of the day all Price copped was a 'hall of fame' right hander and then he had a little nap. It wasn't as if he'd been in a nasty tackle/grapple/collision. He simply got caught good and went off to fairyland. I heard that filth canister, Thurston, kicked someone in the head...what happened there???

Big Norm

The protected species got off with only 75 carryover points. Should have been sent off.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I wonder what Chris Close's thoughts are on Qlders whinging about Justin Poore.

Pretty sure he was the Queenslander who punched away at at a NSW player while he lay unconscious on the ground. Back in the 80s, before Origin became soft.

Latest posts