What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive ONLY thread

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
JDB might not be charged by the biased MRC, because I am positive that they will realise they have been incredibly unjust to the Mighty Dragons, and they will finally see the error of their ways! Fingers crossed.

Dragon David

Juniors
JDB might not be charged by the biased MRC, because I am positive that they will realise they have been incredibly unjust to the Mighty Dragons, and they will finally see the error of their ways! Fingers crossed.
They are more likely to rub us further down the suspension pit. I hope they don't though. We need De Belin in all of the remaining games we play. He is our inspiration.

dragon thomo

Juniors
Jayden Sua would be a good pick up, i would not mind get Peachy ofor the rest of the year. He can replace Norman.
FFS we need a descent back up goal kicker and someone that has more pace at 5/8

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Didn’t know which thread to put this in but went with the positive thread; may interest some readers. Part 1 and part 2 of an article posted the other day.

Latest posts