What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive ONLY thread

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
JDB might not be charged by the biased MRC, because I am positive that they will realise they have been incredibly unjust to the Mighty Dragons, and they will finally see the error of their ways! Fingers crossed.

Dragon David

First Grade
JDB might not be charged by the biased MRC, because I am positive that they will realise they have been incredibly unjust to the Mighty Dragons, and they will finally see the error of their ways! Fingers crossed.
They are more likely to rub us further down the suspension pit. I hope they don't though. We need De Belin in all of the remaining games we play. He is our inspiration.

dragon thomo

Juniors
Jayden Sua would be a good pick up, i would not mind get Peachy ofor the rest of the year. He can replace Norman.
FFS we need a descent back up goal kicker and someone that has more pace at 5/8

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Didn’t know which thread to put this in but went with the positive thread; may interest some readers. Part 1 and part 2 of an article posted the other day.

thebigredv

First Grade
Not going to fall into the trap and try and talk our way out of this predicament because we are garbage. That's the truth and to face the truth is not necessarily a negative. We are in a huge hole and not sure we have the players or coach, or even the future squad to get out of it right now. Having said that, focusing on the small details...

- Sullivan got much needed game time and went pretty well for a player who's hardly touched a footy. He's young, he's creative, he's not Norman. What's not to like? Unfortunately our coach will show how he has little trust in him by dropping him back a la Sloan.

- Feagai looks right at home with the big boys. Any player that plays out wide with this rabble has got it extra hard and I thought he did some great things with ball and in defence.

That was my attempt at positive. More of these guys in the red v next year is a good thing.

Spazer

Juniors
Mat feagai certainly handles first grade well and doesn't get smashed and ragdolled like others. Same with junior amone. I feel like these two are slightly ahead of the other youngsters and need more time in first grade now.

Sloan has also been real good and I can't wait to see him develop.

BLM01

First Grade
Not going to fall into the trap and try and talk our way out of this predicament because we are garbage. That's the truth and to face the truth is not necessarily a negative. We are in a huge hole and not sure we have the players or coach, or even the future squad to get out of it right now. Having said that, focusing on the small details...

- Sullivan got much needed game time and went pretty well for a player who's hardly touched a footy. He's young, he's creative, he's not Norman. What's not to like? Unfortunately our coach will show how he has little trust in him by dropping him back a la Sloan.

- Feagai looks right at home with the big boys. Any player that plays out wide with this rabble has got it extra hard and I thought he did some great things with ball and in defence.

That was my attempt at positive. More of these guys in the red v next year is a good thing.
Our future is bright with the se yung backs coming through. Potential potent backline for the decades.
Just need the pack and depth to compliment them and then we will be cooking with gas by 23/24
Ohh..and get rid of the rest of the driftwood

Dragon David

First Grade
Today we didn’t have to watch a grubby Latrell Mitchell try celebration, especially against us.
At least now we can enjoy a nice stress free Saturday afternoon and relax with the family.

Mitchell would have been frothing in the mouth like nobody's business in anticipation of today's game. Chew on your tongue Mitchy!!

Dragon David

First Grade
It is so good to see Wollongong local Emma McKeon win again to grab 5 medals at the Tokyo Olympics - 4 gold and 1 bronze - a fantastic effort and in total has won 11 medals in the Olympic games she has competed in. 2 more than Thorpe and Jones. Good on her.

Would love her to give our Dragons guys a pep talk when she comes back.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
It is so good to see Wollongong local Emma McKeon win again to grab 5 medals at the Tokyo Olympics - 4 gold and 1 bronze - a fantastic effort and in total has won 11 medals in the Olympic games she has competed in. 2 more than Thorpe and Jones. Good on her.

Would love her to give our Dragons guys a pep talk when she comes back.
Emma has been unbelievable. I am sure she must be a Dragons supporter!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I don’t wish injury on anyone but let’s home this injury to Macca moves Clune to 9 and ensures Amone is 6. Is it too much to ask to have him along Sullivan, whom he’s been playing with for years?