What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positives from Penrith game ?

Bazal

Post Whore
There are none. A few good individual performances don't change the fact that we were and are inept as a side. Kearney couldn't coach under 7s... It's gonna be one of those years (again) :lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Regardless how it happens, we're getting much much closer to seeing the back of SK.
And not much further from Spags and other 3P directors resigning.

Reni must be captain.
Time to build a new squad, starting tomorrow morning.
Enter a new coach, ideally Daniel Anderson or next best Jason Taylor.

we started well, first few sets were good just like the last 2 weeks, but like last week we didn't get any points and as soon as they got a shot up our end they scored. But yeah can't really find a positive.

Pazza

First Grade
I liked how Tim Mannah snapped out at the Penrith players after they shoved Allgood after a dropped ball.

Regardless how it happens, we're getting much much closer to seeing the back of SK.
And not much further from Spags and other 3P directors resigning.

Reni must be captain.
Time to build a new squad, starting tomorrow morning.
Enter a new coach, ideally Daniel Anderson or next best Jason Taylor.
Weren't you a big 3P fan?
Well then again most of us were, they sure pulled the wool over our eyes.
I have defended SK plenty last year and this season but the last weeks were just the worst footy i have seen our club play ever!
We have some pretty good players in our squad but don't play as a team.

Hutchy86

Juniors
Taniela Lasalo would not make a local reserve grade team. He has to be one of the most useless players I have, or am ever likely, to watch. He falls off tackles, rushes out of the line and runs the ball like a wet sponge. The clean out starts with him.

Positives? It's finished.

How Morgan and that genius Taniela get paid to do this is beyond me.

The Warriors U20's would absolutely destroy us.