What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positives

Miller Lite

Juniors
I gotta say, despite the loss, I feel good about this year. That was an average game for 50 minutes, but once TC started to get involved, we looked good!. I know it's only RD 1, but I've watched every game this week and apart from Manly/Warriors they have all been rubbish.

I honestly think we can give this comp a shake.

Now, to avoid my Tiger lovin' wife!

positives.
i didnt murder anyone on the way out of the southern cross club.
carney looks good. wish he'd kicked some of them goals but whatever
bakuya went alright

other than that. f**k this

roboshark

Coach
I just hope that today hasn't taken too much out of us for next week. Hot day, knights have over a week turnaround

Miller Lite

Juniors
Smith and Toops looked great, Gards was everywhere and I even thought Best and Pom had their best games in a long while. Fifita will be a massive handful and Bukuya was great off the bench. Service out of dummy half was atrocious and we need to punt Wright, but yeah.....I'm kinda excited for the first time in a while....

taipan

Referee
First game at Leichardt,down by only 1 point ,with an ordinary first half.Many positives to look at.
Just hope the sun shines brightly next sunday,should be a decent crowd with today's effort

Weaponhead

Coach
Carney provides a lot more spark in the opposition 20. He creates plenty of space when dummies under and gets to the outside. Colin Best ran good lines to take advantage.

The forwards rolled over the top of theirs in the second half.

We slid well (apart from the last try) when benji ran across field

Pom didn't drop any ball and ran hard.

Bakuya has it. If he stays fit he can be a real weapon.

We didn't drop our bundle when down by 8. Stayed in the contest and got into a winning position.

Quigs

Immortal
Just wish our club could take the dumb out of their play.

Dumb to kick the penalty, and absolutely 'panic stations' when they got the ball back in the golden point.

The good professional sides just click into rythmn, one step, two steps, three steps, whammm. Simple stuff made easy. Our bloke, well, you all saw it. Ive been watching it for the past three or four coaches worth.

Our guys don't have a clue. When you have a chance to put on a choke hold, you should just put the foot on their throat.

Arhhhhhhhh well we still have another 25 rounds or so. Buggered if I know.

Psssst, and the mate and I chuckled at halftime as Pom had not dropped the pill once, then he went the entire game.

Gets my 3 points on that alone.

snoozer

Bench
my positive.

on a sunny day in front of a packed house in tigertown we nearly beat the current premiership favorites after playing like busteds in the 1st half.

it doesn't really help the way i feel though.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I reckon we played pretty good on the whole, a few silly things cost us points in the 1st half and we were lucky that Tadesco got injured as him and Marshall were carving us up a fair bit.

Positive is we look like we will be in there up to our nuts this year, regardless of individual performances, the bench was a strong one and bases are covered well.

The cramping up showed that up big time. We lost by a point in ET to a very handy team at thier home ground.

Fear not Sharks supporters it looks like it's going to be a good year.