What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible NSW Origin Line-ups

Garts

Bench
aids said:
1. Stewart
2. Merrit
3. King
4. Cooper
5. El Buggery

6. Mullen
7. Kimorly

8. Mason
9. Farah
10. Bailey
11. Ryan
12. Hindmarsh
13. Bird

14. Widders
15. O'Meley
16. G.Stewart
17. Kite

My god thats a shocker. I seriously dont know where to start.

MSIH

Bench
Form players. Maybe not Mullen, haven't seen too much of the Knights tbh, but he has talent.

Glenn Stewart is in great form, and while there's no way he'll get picked, he would handle it imo.

Merrit has been great for the last 2 years at least. That coupled with the lack of wingers, I can't see any reason why he shouldn't get a run.

Garts

Bench
Mullen has talent but a season to early for me.

Glen Stewart would handle it but probably others more deserving like Hoffman or Matuai.

Merrit, I still dont rate him for some reason. I just cant get out of my head how bad he was a couple of years back. I would just feel alot safer with King on 1 wing and Mini on the other.

MSIH

Bench
Garts said:
Mullen has talent but a season to early for me.

Glen Stewart would handle it but probably others more deserving like Hoffman or Matuai.

Merrit, I still dont rate him for some reason. I just cant get out of my head how bad he was a couple of years back. I would just feel alot safer with King on 1 wing and Mini on the other.

I'm not saying I'd pick them, just that old mate's side wasn't as bad as people were making out.

Pistol

Coach
kkingston said:
Look over at the proposed queensland sides there picking nate myles and danny nutley

nate myles can handle origin, no question. he's just playing for a sh!te club and isnt in the best of form. If he's picked on last years deeds, I have no doubt, he'll perform but on form, he's got a lot to do.

As for Nutley, too old, plays for a winless team and thirdly, if Qld didnt pick him when he was at the peak of his powers when he actually did deserve it, he's got buckleys now

MSIH

Bench
I was like that with Merrit. But he is constantly playing great football. I thought it'd end, but it's not.

MSIH

Bench
Pistol said:
nate myles can handle origin, no question. he's just playing for a sh!te club and isnt in the best of form. If he's picked on last years deeds, I have no doubt, he'll perform but on form, he's got a lot to do.

As for Nutley, too old, plays for a winless team and thirdly, if Qld didnt pick him when he was at the peak of his powers when he actually did deserve it, he's got buckleys now

Nate Myles is rubbish. Can't believe there was such a big demand for him last season.

gregstar

Referee
aids said:
1. Stewart
2. Merrit
3. King
4. Cooper
5. El Buggery

6. Mullen
7. Kimorly

8. Mason
9. Farah
10. Bailey
11. Ryan
12. Hindmarsh
13. Bird

14. Widders
15. O'Meley
16. G.Stewart
17. Kite
:lol: :lol: :lol:
aids - one of your best.

tell us you were having a lend!

Biscuits

Juniors
those that have suggested Holdsworth need a geography lesson. Perth is neither a suburb of Sydney nor a NSW country region.

Pistol

Coach
that true and said, for those who are NSW fans, who in good conscience would you put in the halves with confidence that they will do the job?

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
My side would be this and they should give Merritt and Campbell a go at NSW as we need try scoring machine and someone who can dart through the defence

1:Kearney
2:B Stewart
3:M King
4:Cooper
5:Merritt
6:Carney
7:Kimmorly
8:Baily
9:Buderus
10:Kite
11:Hindmarsh
12:Simpson
13:Ryan

14:Campbell
15:Farah
16:Mason
17:Laffranchi

t-ba

Post Whore
Biscuits said:
those that have suggested Holdsworth need a geography lesson. Perth is neither a suburb of Sydney nor a NSW country region.

And nor are the PNG Highliands or Hunter Sports High part of Queensland, but it hasn't stopped them!

aids

Bench
gregstar said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
aids - one of your best.

tell us you were having a lend!

i was going to pick wes banana, but i don't think he would be availble for mid-week games.

Red Bear

Referee
Minichello
King
Cooper
Lyon
Grothe Jnr - let me know the other wingers in form

Anasta
Gower

Mason
Buderus(c)
Kite
Hindmarsh
Watmough
Ryan

Baily

I'll finish this later :)

Azkatro

First Grade
Red Bear said:
Minichello
King
Cooper
Lyon
Grothe Jnr - let me know the other wingers in form

Anasta
Gower

Mason
Buderus(c)
Kite
Hindmarsh
Watmough
Ryan

Baily

I'll finish this later :)
I think this lineup is on the right track, I would have the following:

Minichiello
King
Cooper
Lyon
Grothe

Anasta
Kimmorley

Bailey
Buderus (c)
Kite

Hindmarsh
Mason
Ryan

Simpson
Farah
O'Meley
Hoffman

Jono078

Referee
I was just reading Big League and it shows who is a Queenslander in each team.

I noticed Steve Turner wasnt listed..

I reckon he would probably be the best winger we have besides Grothe.

1. Minichiello
2. Turner
3. King
4. Lyon
5. Grothe

Latest posts