What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post game discussion v panthers

84 Baby

Referee
They didn't. They were appointed. As far as I'm aware they never have to seek re-election.

Can someone confirm this is the case?
In any case, they probably would willingly front the members given only couple guys and a dog would show up

eel01s

Bench
What a pathetic performance. And to think we have 2 more years of BA. Every player off contract can f××k off.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So that means we should hang onto a fraud that is clearly not up to it??
How many games do you expect us to win without TPAs? What coach could do better? Stuart and Maguire won premierships at cashed up clubs, then they go to clubs like Parra (or the Raiders or the Tigers) and they're little better than Arthur.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Ferguson and f**ken Gennings
...and Arthur for playing the best winger in the comp out of position and rewarding the player that played an enormous contribution to us losing last week with a starting spot.

Let’s also include dropping an average half who was involved in a number of wins for another who has single handedly lost us games in the past.

Let’s also not forget that this same SuperCoach played a bonehead off the bench who played on the left edge, middle and then right edge, but was completely ineffective in all three positions.

I reckon BA has plenty of Will Smith in him in that he thinks he is superior than what he actually is.

Suitman

Post Whore
Inexperience. It's a massive problem for our team. Our captain has played fewer than 80 games ffs.

I respectfully disagree.
Mahoney was accused of throwing too many forward passes earlier in the season when our forwards were hitting the ball at the advantage line and we were winning games. Were his forwards doing this tonight?
It's not inexperience. He's able to deliver a ball to whoever and wherever a forward is taking the hit up.
Tonight, our forwards were slow and cumbersome and we did not control the ruck - again.
The same as last week against the Cowboys.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The timing of recent signings could not have been worse. Reward for mediocrity. Not sure Moses is the answer, I have not seen him show ticker against adversity. Taka is worthless. W Smith?
Decent halves would have won this for Parra.
No ticker? In the past fortnight he's made nearly 50 tackles for only two misses. Tonight he handled Kikau easily.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How many games do you expect us to win without TPAs? What coach could do better? Stuart and Maguire won premierships at cashed up clubs, then they go to clubs like Parra (or the Raiders or the Tigers) and they're little better than Arthur.
lol.

Manly have no TPA’s and look at them under Hasler?? Heaps of injuries and look at how tough they are playing. And look at us. Soft lazy and the dumbest team known to man.

But but but but. lets keep a bloke who has failed because we need stability and what’s the point of looking for someone better because we don’t have TPA’s anyway. Let’s not try at all, just give up.

DaveMc

Juniors
lol.

Manly have no TPA’s and look at them under Hasler?? Heaps of injuries and look at how tough they are playing. And look at us. Soft lazy and the dumbest team known to man.

But but but but. lets keep a bloke who has failed because we need stability and what’s the point of looking for someone better because we don’t have TPA’s anyway. Let’s not try at all, just give up.
It makes me angry that we probably could’ve picked up Hasler last year and didn’t.