What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post-highschool

Go to uni. Do commerce (finance) and law. In my 3rd year.
Uni is crap when you are there but you get plenty of holidays to make up for it.

Can use them to do your travelling. I went to thailand for 3 weeks at start of this year and am planning on doing something at the end of this year too.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Immortal said:
Where did you do this coruse & how did you get into it?

i went to the australian college of natural medicine in brisbane, all you need to get in is to pass grade 12. I would suggest going to a massage college as opposed to doing a massage course at a uni. the ACNM was good, they have campuses in brissy, gold coast, melbourne, box hill and perth, i dont know where you are.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
omigosh the funniest thing happened!!!!

I went to get a massage yesterday and my massuer was a guy i went to uni with :O:O:O totally bizarro situation!!!!!!!!!!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
:lol: no no nothing like that, we had to do lots of deep tissue stuff cause i'm a bit broken I think. im sore today!!! pffft so much for relaxing :rolleyes:

MONY

Juniors
im good at massaging. i learnt from off my next door neighbour. anybody can rub someones back but to do it right is another thing.

White Poiner

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:
omigosh the funniest thing happened!!!!

I went to get a massage yesterday and my massuer was a guy i went to uni with :o:o:eek: totally bizarro situation!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah must be the funiest thing :rolleyes: .

Feez_Giggles

Bench
your meaner white pointer!!

it was funny, its the funniest thing that could have happened when i went to get a massage!

Latest posts