What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post-highschool

Razor

Coach
Went to uni, and am now working in an area totally unrelated to my degree with a $10,000 HECS debt.

After highschool I have a few different jobs, but now Im government licenced Accounts Manager

Im also in the process of getting my certificate 3 in finance

I have been out of school since 1992

socksie

Juniors
finished highschool in year 12

got a scholarship to do a Bach of IT at UTS Sydney

currently in my second year of that degree with a 6 month placement at a consulting company

socksie

Juniors
give me a break it was past midnight and i hadn't slept the couple of days leading up to it

OR

i'm an idiot

An41

Juniors
Dont do something you have no idea in or no interest in, dont just choose a good course if it will give you good social status or the great of dollars. You wont be motivated or wont be knowledgable enough.

right now electrical engineering for me has really hit the sh*ts, im not enjoying it, I try but im just not knowledgable enough to be good at.

Troy is good

Juniors
Finished high school last year, currently doing civil engineering at uni. It seriously took me 2 weeks to lose all passion I had for it, I'm just cruising now and hoping like sh*t I can pass my 4 subjects

mullet

Juniors
wOO just got work at the Attorney General's Dept crime prevention division while at uni

go me!!!

NC

Juniors
Immortal said:
95 in UAI, get firked LOL

I wanna get into UWS (uni of Western Sydney) for Sports Science. Not sure what UAI you need
It's so easy to get into Sports Science at UWS, alot easier than I previously thought.

I'm in Yr 12 this year and I've kept changing my mind about what I wanna do for years now, but now I've settled on going to Uni... preferably UWS. Checked out a few courses already, including Sports Science, but at the same time I'm not sure if I wanna get into a Health related course because none of the possible careers afterwards really interests me anymore, I just wanna do it because I'm good at Health.

Either way, if I make it into Uni or not, I have a good job waiting for me:D

mullet

Juniors
NC said:
It's so easy to get into Sports Science at UWS, alot easier than I previously thought.

I'm in Yr 12 this year and I've kept changing my mind about what I wanna do for years now, but now I've settled on going to Uni... preferably UWS. Checked out a few courses already, including Sports Science, but at the same time I'm not sure if I wanna get into a Health related course because none of the possible careers afterwards really interests me anymore, I just wanna do it because I'm good at Health.

Either way, if I make it into Uni or not, I have a good job waiting for me:D

geez its that easy isnt it ](*,) :-s

NC

Juniors
An41 said:
What is this so called "good" job?
Won't sound all that great to the rest of you but it'll be working in a Cafe that someone I know manages. The pay is quite good considering I'll only be working part-time.

Latest posts