What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your rugby league videos

simostorm

Bench
I got that SBW hit on Marcus on tape somewhere, that was a good hit,
he hit the other big chunk first then in the same set a tackle later SBW run all the way over the other side of the field and put one on Marcus.
Great rugby league moment.

Azkatro

First Grade
That's a classic but my favorite Wiki hit in recent times at least is the one he did on Andrew Price in 2004. It had the most real sounding crunch you'll ever hear in a tackle. I can put a clip of it up if anybody is interested.

Bumble

First Grade
Azkatro said:
That's a classic but my favorite Wiki hit in recent times at least is the one he did on Andrew Price in 2004. It had the most real sounding crunch you'll ever hear in a tackle. I can put a clip of it up if anybody is interested.

Please do!

there was a hit in 99 by a balmain winger(Rothery i think) on a wests player that was awesome but the ref gave it a pentalty the tackle was around the rib cage area so how that was a pentaty i dunno but it was a awesome hit

RABK

Referee
Haha, good hit. I do believe Andrew Price isn't with us anymore....he had nothing and was so injury prone but one thing i'll give him his that he was tough. I believe he stayed on the field and continued to play after that. Not alot of players would do that.

Panthers_God

Juniors
I have the video of Presto escaping thousands of raiders to get out of his in goal from this year.

Also got a mullion panthers vids, most of them recent.

Unfortuantely I've got dial-up, I can upload a couple of people really want to see somethign I may have.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Does anybody know where to get 2002 or 2001 footage?
The Panthers vs Raiders game Round 10 2001 I want in particular.