What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your rugby league videos

Panthers_God

Juniors
flash said:
only cause your a panthers fan... In net transport, right click the file and choose "Make index for ASF". Put in a file name, do the conversion, and you'll have a file that can be skipped through, and also burnable if you wanted to.

Even though quality sucks I backed up the 2003 season on dvd :D
Cheers brother!

morri (cWo)

First Grade
both my downloads in net transport have stopped at about 95%. so i cant change file to asf. is there anything i can do so i can skip through the video.

lil ripsta

Has any one got the clip of Anthony Minichiello running around karmichael hunt for a try in round 26 2005, or of Minichiello running into brett stewart and sending him flying in the air coz he tried to take him head on. Sorry can't remember the round when the roosters played manly.

bluesbreaker

Bench
jamesgould said:
Seems like the format is pretty consistent - home teams is always first, then the 4 digit number can be found by looking the game up at nrl.com and hovering your mouse over the game, the number appears at the bottom of the window :)

To find any other 2005 games apart from telstra premiership ones, load up the game, click on detatch down the bottom right of the window, then once it loads up push shift+N to load it up in a large window, address you want will be in the address bar! Pretty easy really! :)

Thanks to Budz for this info, btw!

I followed your instructions, the link i'm getting is: http://bigpondguide.com/epg.jsp?subgenreID=2&contentID=3044

That can't be right. Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

flash

Juniors
no.5_luke covell said:
both my downloads in net transport have stopped at about 95%. so i cant change file to asf. is there anything i can do so i can skip through the video.

ive never really had a problem with downloads of nrl videos stopping at 95% and ive done a lot, so im not really sure.

bluenwhite

Juniors
flash said:
1st half
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_19/match_replays_panthers_vs_bulldogs3322.wmv

2nd half
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_19/match_replays_panthers_vs_bulldogs3323.wmv

download net transport, and by entering this in your browser it should start downloading.

all 2005 games are posted on nrl.com
http://www.nrl.com/bigpond/video.cfm
thanks mate, legend.

jamesgould

Juniors
Oh wow, great work! I was just about to do it myself to make my Knights game downloading project easier, you've saved me work on that!!! Now all I need is a new laptop and a broadband connection haha.

Utey

Coach
F*CK I knew something wrong was gonna happen. Iam not getting any visual only audio? Any ideas?