What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your rugby league videos

jamesgould

Juniors
Panthers_God said:
Does anybody know where to get 2002 or 2001 footage?
The Panthers vs Raiders game Round 10 2001 I want in particular.

Here's the link to that game: mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_soccer1/NRL/Premiership/2001/10/2-256.wmv

Use Net Transport to download it, hope this helps :)

jamesgould

Juniors
Since it might be of use to a few people - here's an example:

mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_soccer1/NRL/Premiership/2001/10/2-256.wmv

2001 is the year, 10 is the round (remember the 0 first if it's below 10 - 09 for example), and to get the 2 in the 2-256 part, go to http://www.nrl.com/multimedia/telstravideo.cfm, look up the round you want and count down how far down the list it is!

And to make it easier for ya, here's 2003 and 2004 already done: http://cromulent.customer.netspace.net.au/nrl/

jamesgould

Juniors
It's just always 256, until Round 2 2004 onwards it becomes 560 ... those links are listed on the website though, so you shouldn't need to change that number for the 2001 and 2002 games.

Panthers_God

Juniors
jamesgould said:
Here's the link to that game: mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_soccer1/NRL/Premiership/2001/10/2-256.wmv

Use Net Transport to download it, hope this helps :)

Thanks for the help. It seems to be downloading at the moment lets hope it finishes the whole game. If I download using net transport can I disconnect and recconected without losing the info ive already downloaded?

Before I tried downloading some 03/04 games from that cromulent site but the downlaod never seems to finish and I end up with three quarters of games. Anybody know why?

jamesgould

Juniors
Nah, I've found you can't pause downloads (it might seem like you can, but they don't work when you finish the download).

Dunno why you would only get 3/4 of the game, but the downloads always seem to be pretty temperamental for me, it takes a couple of attempts some of the time. I find it helps if I just leave the comp downloading overnight, and don't try and look at any sites while it's doing that.

Panthers_God

Juniors
I download the Canberra v Panthers game I wanted, so thanks!

I was wondering if there is soem program or somethign that allows me to skip thru the video though?

flash

Juniors
Panthers_God said:
I download the Canberra v Panthers game I wanted, so thanks!

I was wondering if there is soem program or somethign that allows me to skip thru the video though?

only cause your a panthers fan... In net transport, right click the file and choose "Make index for ASF". Put in a file name, do the conversion, and you'll have a file that can be skipped through, and also burnable if you wanted to.

Even though quality sucks I backed up the 2003 season on dvd :D

flash

Juniors
bluenwhite said:
i want to download round 19 2005, penrith vs bulldogs.. any idea how to do that? lol

1st half
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_19/match_replays_panthers_vs_bulldogs3322.wmv

2nd half
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_19/match_replays_panthers_vs_bulldogs3323.wmv

download net transport, and by entering this in your browser it should start downloading.

all 2005 games are posted on nrl.com
http://www.nrl.com/bigpond/video.cfm

bluesbreaker

Bench
flash said:
1st half
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_19/match_replays_panthers_vs_bulldogs3322.wmv

2nd half
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_19/match_replays_panthers_vs_bulldogs3323.wmv

download net transport, and by entering this in your browser it should start downloading.

all 2005 games are posted on nrl.com
http://www.nrl.com/bigpond/video.cfm

Would you happen to know what this format actually means? what's the deal with the 3322 and 3323 on the end?

Also, do you know how state of origin and/or internationals are set up? Thanks dude.

jamesgould

Juniors
Seems like the format is pretty consistent - home teams is always first, then the 4 digit number can be found by looking the game up at nrl.com and hovering your mouse over the game, the number appears at the bottom of the window :)

To find any other 2005 games apart from telstra premiership ones, load up the game, click on detatch down the bottom right of the window, then once it loads up push shift+N to load it up in a large window, address you want will be in the address bar! Pretty easy really! :)

Thanks to Budz for this info, btw!