What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Postivies for 2016

Dea

Juniors
Mann & Milne showed they deserve a place in NRL.
Packer - played like a leader and nice to see the guy doing well after his history.
Frizz got SOO experience.
Teams not coached by Mary playing into the Finals.

emu62

Juniors
Agree with a lot of the posts. Just like to add on watching today's cutters game,
I think Hame Sele is a real positive, good future this kid

Old Timer

Coach
The club will find new and exciting ways to
Don't laugh too soon. It would have been a different story if they faced NQ and Melbourne without their SOO players.
Just stick to the facts we finished above them end of story.

Sigurd

Juniors
Does Widdop get credit for meters gained between each sideline
For me this isn't the major problem. He can't run at speed and pass. Simply can't do it. Around midway in the first half was (another) classic example of this. An offload in the middle (probably JDB) and out to Widdop with a 4 on 2 overlap and at least 15 meters inside the touch line and Widdop takes it himself, doesn't even look like passing, and meekly succumbs to the first defender. BennyV will look at the stats and say "Widdop ran for 15 meters", but anyone with the slightest knowledge of the game will say something to the end of "WTF is that 5/8 doing?".

Old Timer

Coach
Without a doubt the most positive thing out of 2016 in the clubs eyes is that some people actually still turned up for the final game.

For me this isn't the major problem. He can't run at speed and pass. Simply can't do it. Around midway in the first half was (another) classic example of this. An offload in the middle (probably JDB) and out to Widdop with a 4 on 2 overlap and at least 15 meters inside the touch line and Widdop takes it himself, doesn't even look like passing, and meekly succumbs to the first defender. BennyV will look at the stats and say "Widdop ran for 15 meters", but anyone with the slightest knowledge of the game will say something to the end of "WTF is that 5/8 doing?".
Just stop it vaseline me know its you.

Since your lover Benji is going will you follow him.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Positive for me in 2016 is my lawn...I've decided that mowing it especially at night after turning the TV off when we were playing 15 mins into the game has worked wonders for it.....looking forward, with the same coach I'm expecting it to look magnificent in 2017 as well

Latest posts