What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential signings for next season

Penrose11

Juniors
A priority signing hascto be a goal kicker. Johnson judt doesn't appear a natural. Only kicked 2/5 today. Lucky it didn't cost us like previous weeks.

Lafai and Goodwin the doggies centres/ wingers both kick goals. Hell my 6 year old makes a better connection then most of the shots that SJ does!!

Iafeta

Referee
I've seen a few players around the NRL who don't have experience as a goal kicker, who are put into it because they're the most talented ball striker as a kicker. Johnson falls into that category. Some of those guys have turned out to be successful. I think Johnson will end up being a good goal kicker. He strikes them quite fluidly on most occasions.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If we had more guys who could actually break the line we might be able to score them closer to the posts rather than relying on the wide spread getting our wingers/centres close enough to barge over.

Rich102

Staff member
This from RLW:
(Talking about Tomkins signing with Warriors)
" RLW can also reveal the English giants want current Warriors fullback Kevin Locke in a player-plus-cash exchange."

Iafeta

Referee
I'd cringe if we let Locke go. If the transfer fee doesn't hit the cap, or we can afford it anyhow, to let a player still with potential to develop go like Locke go would be silly. There's room for both in my team.

jaseg

Juniors
This from RLW:
(Talking about Tomkins signing with Warriors)
" RLW can also reveal the English giants want current Warriors fullback Kevin Locke in a player-plus-cash exchange."

I presume that's Tomkins + cash for Locke? After all, Locke is a proven top class fullback in the NRL.. and a very well rounded player in both attack and defence - Tomkins, for all his prodigious talent, is not.

Regardless, the source is full of shit - I'm pretty sure Locke isn't signed beyond this year at the moment.

Diesel

Referee
Perhaps if he played full back is consider it, but not what his management are asking the Tigers for

Latest posts