What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potter

grandorient

Bench
I seriously feel for you guys. Seems like your board is as bad as ours, if not worse.

As has been said, you are in the running for the final 8. Why even talk about it now.

GO

Major decisions should not be allowed to be ratified by a board that will cease to exist in two months when the NRL takes controlling interest over our club. Just ridiculous.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
This club is a disgrace. Players look as if they are tanking this game to get Potter back. Kidwell & Payten are scum for orchestrating this. Shame on them.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Farah is almost taking the piss out there. Walking to dummy half, no energy in attack or defence. The merkin is a f**king disgrace.

Although I'm not the biggest fan of Potter he has done enough to deserve at least a one year extension to his contract. The board has effectively derailed our season by their appalling handling of the situation.

macnaz

Staff member
Although I'm not the biggest fan of Potter he has done enough to deserve at least a one year extension to his contract. The board has effectively derailed our season by their appalling handling of the situation.

Yep.. plus any player supporting or orchestrating this garbage.
Disgrace! !

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
f**k Robbie Farah is the worlds biggest f**king whinger. Whenever anything doesn't go his way, he cries foul to the media in an attempt to gain sympathy (ie. Smith, Twitter conflict, Sheens, Potter etc). He expects the entire RL community to treat him like royalty. Yet he never affords anyone the same sort of courtesy; fans, coaches & players a like. The guy is an absolute f**king ass hole.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
if this is on Farrah then I've lost all respect for him. the game today should have been about Benji vs Tigers has become this farce about sacking Potter.

I'm just so disenchanted by all of this.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
that interview just said he has been here for 18 months. WTF!! the sooner the NRL take over this rabble the better.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its not Farah.

His manager made that clear today, confirming that Farah spoke with Mayer weeks ago and said he doesn't want any players involved in the negotiations regarding Potter.

And he's just said in the press conference that he doesn't have any issue with Potter and none of the playing group have an issue with Potter.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Its not Farah.

His manager made that clear today, confirming that Farah spoke with Mayer weeks ago and said he doesn't want any players involved in the negotiations regarding Potter.

And he's just said in the press conference that he doesn't have any issue with Potter and none of the playing group have an issue with Potter.

That sounds like a cowardly man attempting to avoid culpability. It has been confirmed that a senior player wants Potter sacked. If its not Farah, who could it be? (Personally, I believe it is definately him)

macnaz

Staff member
Its not Farah.

Do u believe that tho MU ?
And if true , if the players have no issue with Potter why wouldnt their support of Potter over rule some f**kwit board members opinion ? Everyone in rugby league circles aggrees potter is going ok...so itHAS TO BE some players.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I have to choose between accepting the word of News Ltd Media, Gorden Tallis or Robbie Farah, I'm inclined to align myself with Farah.

Call it a bit naive of me if you wish.

macnaz

Staff member
That sounds like a cowardly man attempting to avoid culpability. It has been confirmed that a senior player wants Potter sacked. If its not Farah, who could it be? (Personally, I believe it is definately him)

I agree ... I might not have a problem with Potter , but I can also think the guy is a shithouse coach , so a very scripted get out statement if u ask me.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
A mate of mine has been to some functions with the team over the last year or so. The senior player that reckons Potter can't coach is a centre who should be thankful to Potter for continually picking him despite dogshit performance after dogshit performance. He is the one who has been telling anyone who will listen that potter has "communication problems" and "no idea"

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
And if true , if the players have no issue with Potter why wouldnt their support of Potter over rule some f**kwit board members opinion ? Everyone in rugby league circles aggrees potter is going ok...so itHAS TO BE some players.

Why would the players opinions matter? They haven't before in the history of this club, which has been riddled with board members doing shit in their own interests and not in the interests of the club on the field.

FootynRacing

Juniors

I agree. Farah seems to have an opinion on everything else so why wouldn't he just come out and say "I hope Mick Potter is our coach in 2015" if that was the case ? The only possible reason to axe Potter would be if a top line coach was taking his place and unfortunately none of them are available and them even if they were we couldn't afford them anyway. The talk today that Kidwell will be next head coach is ridiculous. I was that excited about the future of this club a few months ago after those 2 big wins but now... No chance in hell will I be renewing my membership next year. This club is a disgrace.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Why would the players opinions matter? They haven't before in the history of this club, which has been riddled with board members doing shit in their own interests and not in the interests of the club on the field.

Players opinions don't matter....

So the players had absolutely no involvement in Sheen's demise. You've got to be joking.

Latest posts