What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potter

Pezz70

Juniors
"This wouldn't surprise me at all. If you remember when Potter got the job there were rumours that some of the board members were unhappy as they wanted Parish."

Who just resigned from the Raiders staff!

super_coach

First Grade
Weststigers football club is just like a political party. Full of people willing to back stab, leak gossip and do what ever is necessary to achieve their own ambitions rather than for the benefit of the club.

The board and Mayer have to put this coaching issue to bed in the next week, either get behind Mick 100% and sign him or flick him, because at present they are looking very silly

innsaneink

Referee
An interesting article from Matty Johns. Farah is backing Potter & MJ seems to be saying all this crap coming out is coming from the club management? Not sure why they would want to do it though?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...-and-unnecessary/story-e6frf3wu-1227000422494
Now tonight Gordon Tallis on MMM with MJ, Ginnane & Girds comes out saying straight forward...farah is the player not supporting Potters re-signing - he doesnt want to play potter-ball

Wow MJ comments based on info from player agents,that is like believing in everything a carsales men tells you when buying a car.There may be some truth there,but more than likely they have an agenda to benefit themself.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
If this happens I will be incredibly angry. What the f**k has the guy done wrong? We were tipped to win the spoon this season, and if we win tomorrow, we will be balls deep in the top 8. He has made Woods an Origin prop. He has brought along the rookies brilliantly. He has rebuilt our club from last years utter shit, yet we sack him because a lone senior player feels as if his f**king needs aren't being catered for. Disgrace.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
But then again, you can't believe any of this media shit about Potter. Less than a month ago he was re-signed on a 3 year deal. Now he is a dead man walking. We can only wait & see.

imzerroo

Juniors
f**k me.. need a bikie gang to pay a visit to those lunatics in the HQ.

who's gonna be cheaper than potter next year?

There is talk that the WT board will meet today after the match and no mater what the result,Potter will not be offered another contract.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Talk that Kidwell will replace Potter after today.

f**k this club. Who sacks a f**king coach while still in finals contention?

Looks like the media has proven me wrong if this turns out true

Eddie Lab

Juniors
what a bog average board. they were apparently saying that if he missed the 8 he would be sacked now that it's possible that the tigers will be in the finals they have moved the goal posts. it's not like Potter was handed a premiership winning team last year. he was handed a young team and I think considering the injuries we've had these two years he has gone ok.

this is a dumb move on the eve of a must win game.

Matchball

Bench
I never expected this level of incompetence from our board.
Wests were never happy with him because he wasn't appointed by them. I remember they pushed and pushed for Georgalis.

The board only seems interested in undoing each others appointments.

Tiger05

First Grade
then some of the things he has done this year with selections (e.g. Anasta, letting Koro go etc), may show his communication issues are true.

Potter has in my opinion done a couple of poor things. Anasta being in the team, Koro not being in the team and being let go and he lost his way with the bench when Farah and Woods were out.

Still overall he has been great for the club and I hope that this is all BS.