What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PRE-ORDER THE NEW JERSEY (and close up pic)

RICHO

Juniors
Just thought this was worth a mention...
From www.sharks.com.au

New%20Sharks%20Jersey-0.JPG

You can pre-order the new jersey from the club, for $169.95!!!
Hmm.. that might put a lot of people off. Very expensive for a footy jersey, especially one that a lot of people aren't all the impressed with.

cheese

Bench
yuk ....it should have a "I love Campbelltown" emblem on the back.......what a heap 'o shit .....The blue is puke

I'm not sure why, but it reminds be of a Batman costume.

Maybe they should have an optional cape, that'd be really cool. :-&

El Coconuto

Bench
$170! For that Picasso? Hopefully the polo's are designed better!

Does anyone know if the rest of our new merchandise is scheduled to come out early December as well? IE Polos, Footies, Etc Etc...

RICHO

Juniors
Yeah mate, the rest of it is due to come out in December too.
Whether it actually does or not remains to be seen!!!

wattsy32

Juniors
Well I've pre-ordered mine, to go with my other 7 or 8. Should be great to wear victorious this year! :D :D

Frenzy

Juniors
Just wondering, was anyone here a part of the market research that supposedly went into the new design?

I haven't met anyone away from here who knew anything about it.

I don't mind it, but pictures like that could sway me away :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
A little while back I spoke with the direct media manager of the club (what's her name again? I've forgotten) and she sent me a questionaire of sorts to fill out and email to her.

Among other things I emphasised that I'd like to see the jersey take a turn towards the more traditional style. Obviously I was either heavily out-voted or they just decided to give Puma a free reign with the design...

I don't mind it to be honest, but it's not really what I was hoping for. Looking back at our jerseys through the years, I'd rank them:

1. Horizontal stripes
2. Reebok, diagonal stripes
3. Super Leage / Pepsi jersey
4. Last seasons jersey
5. This season's jersey
...BIG GAP...
6. White vee

It's not bad, but not a step in the right direction. In my view we've been taking backward steps with every jersey change since the traditional horizontal design.

wittyfan

Referee
El Garbo said:
It's not bad, but not a step in the right direction. In my view we've been taking backward steps with every jersey change since the traditional horizontal design.

I really liked the jersey we had this year, but the worst for me was the Super League jersey.

RockyShark

Juniors
Yeah - I liked this year's. I don't think the new one is an improvement at all. I think this year's is my fave, followed by the 80's horizontal stripes.

dan siego

Juniors
The jersy is crap. not only is it tight assed, england rugby looking but the blue is s**t house. its more teal than blue. what the hell have they done to it? Our jersey last year was fine. couldnt they have kept it and only changed the logo.
P.s Is the away jersey just as bad? :cry: :cry:

RICHO

Juniors
The "away" jersey has the new logo, but is otherwise as it was for 2003.

Just on the blue, it's exactly the same blue that we had for the past 3 years!!! So stop whinging about it!!! That's just not a great photo...