What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre Season Challenge other games

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd say maybe 2 guys from the Tigers side make their 17. What would be the point of placing any relevance on this. Even if half your sides named how many are putting 100%?
Didn't we wipe Penriths arse in the trials last year? Come the big one what relevance did it have. About as much as when we beat them with 12 men and missing their halfback and people wanted to tall that effort up.

Gronk

Staff member
I'd say maybe 2 guys from the Tigers side make their 17. What would be the point of placing any relevance on this. Even if half your sides named how many are putting 100%?
Didn't we wipe Penriths arse in the trials last year? Come the big one what relevance did it have. About as much as when we beat them with 12 men and missing their halfback and people wanted to tall that effort up.

1675985407543.png

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Hindys record of mentioning the Panthers in every post is still intact. 😜

I'll make a bet with you. Count the amount of posts and how often Penrith are mentioned. If it's or less 100-1 I will give you $1,000 dollars.

It's fact. Plenty on here beat their chest about us beating Penrith without there halfback for 65 mins and flogging them in a trial.
When finals come they smacked our arses twice. Amd the excuse was we had to play NTH QLD.
To move forward in life you need to accept responsibility for your failures. Not sugar coat the reality of it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'll make a bet with you. Count the amount of posts and how often Penrith are mentioned. If it's or less 100-1 I will give you $1,000 dollars.

It's fact. Plenty on here beat their chest about us beating Penrith without there halfback for 65 mins and flogging them in a trial.
When finals come they smacked our arses twice. Amd the excuse was we had to play NTH QLD.
To move forward in life you need to accept responsibility for your failures. Not sugar coat the reality of it.

2 out of the last 2

Latest posts