What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Raiders TRIAL Game Day Thread @ Netstrata Jubilee Stadium Feb 17, 2024

84 Baby

Referee
We do not have a quality 80min hooker.

We are better served with a rotation in that position, to change up attack and to ensure middle defence doesn't suffer unnecessarily by stretching players into bigger minutes than required.
Well if we don’t have an 80 minute hooker then we’ll have both Hands and Lussick in 17 and the conversation about the value of carrying Tuilagi on bench is moot cause he’ll be the one to drop off

Delboy

First Grade
Some say he leaps tall buildings in a single bound
You do realise that your almost first choice Tigpies are celebrating winning yesterday by 2 points beating basically a reserve grade Warriors who had a played with 12 men for 60 minutes. Tigpies looked a little better than last year, and Stefano remains disappointing for his size and potential.

Tiger5150

Bench
You do realise that your almost first choice Tigpies are celebrating winning yesterday by 2 points beating basically a reserve grade Warriors who had a played with 12 men for 60 minutes. Tigpies looked a little better than last year, and Stefano remains disappointing for his size and potential.
Meh...its a trial.

You do realise that our first choice guys wen toff after 20 mins and after that their reserve grade team played our Jersey flegg team including 7 kids from SG Ball than havent played Flegg yet?

Tiger5150

Bench
Well I watched a footy game on the weekend. He ran 178m with 68 post contact, 8 tackle breaks and 1 line break. He did good. Tick.

BTW, we are veterans at this. When Moses came back, we had lots of Tigers visitors telling us he couldn’t tackle and had a pea heart. Are you on the Manly forum doing the same with Brooks ?
Well to be fair Moses does have a pea heart, thats been firmly established.

84 Baby

Referee
Ofahengaue should drop out of the 17, offers very little if we're at full strength.
He offers work rate especially in defence that only Hopgood as a big forward offers more of, and I strongly suspect he’d offer it more than Tuilagi.
It’s a two way game

84 Baby

Referee
LOL...not at all. Why would I care that Parra bought a player from Manly? I just think it’s going to be funny is all. Lets see.

bab56016-4cff-4826-81d6-cb830703d7d5_text.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well to be fair Moses does have a pea heart, thats been firmly established.
He’s turned out to be very tough. Are you talking about when he tanked on the Tigers? If so that’s a sign of selfishness, not weakness. Like when Jamie Lyon sat out rather than play for Brian Smith.

Gherkin

Juniors
He offers work rate especially in defence that only Hopgood as a big forward offers more of, and I strongly suspect he’d offer it more than Tuilagi.
It’s a two way game
If we play Matto and Wiremu in the middle where does Ofahengaue fit in? Tuilagi can come on to provide impact replacing Cartwright or lane depending on who is tired or having less impact that game.

Tiger5150

Bench
He’s turned out to be very tough.
Ive never questioned his toughness. Every NRL player is tough. i said he has a pea heart and everyone knows it. The greatest downhill skier that god ever strapped downhill skis on.

Are you talking about when he tanked on the Tigers? If so that’s a sign of selfishness, not weakness.
Its a sign of selfishness AND weakness. Its a mark of the kind of man he is that he would tank and let down his teammates who have worked and trained just as hard as him if not harder. good descriptor of the kind of bloke he is.....but we werent talking about that.

Like when Jamie Lyon sat out rather than play for Brian Smith.
Wouldnt they have replaced Jamie Lyon with another player and the team had 13 on the field?

JokerEel

Coach
Ive never questioned his toughness. Every NRL player is tough. i said he has a pea heart and everyone knows it. The greatest downhill skier that god ever strapped downhill skis on.

Its a sign of selfishness AND weakness. Its a mark of the kind of man he is that he would tank and let down his teammates who have worked and trained just as hard as him if not harder. good descriptor of the kind of bloke he is.....but we werent talking about that.

Wouldnt they have replaced Jamie Lyon with another player and the team had 13 on the field?

Dude the f**k you talking about go talk your BS to your tigers friends.

Ivan also ran out on your shit house club. He jumped off the bus.

Chipmunk

Coach
Well if we don’t have an 80 minute hooker then we’ll have both Hands and Lussick in 17 and the conversation about the value of carrying Tuilagi on bench is moot cause he’ll be the one to drop off
Just because we don't have an 80 minute hooker doesn't mean that we will carry a hooker on the bench. Seeing and dealing with the obvious doesn't appear to be the coaching staff's strong point.