What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre Season Challenge other games

King-Gutho94

Coach
I have been away and out of the loop this week.

But what did Gus say about St Helens that has led to there players mocking him on social media after beating Penrith last night.

jk13

First Grade
I have been away and out of the loop this week.

But what did Gus say about St Helens that has led to there players mocking him on social media after beating Penrith last night.
He reckoned the cats would declare at halftime. Wrong again bee sting head

jk13

First Grade
Blocking anyone who dares to call out his dumb shit.
I wish I could block him when he commentates, just so bias and arrogant. Thank god for Kayo but then I got to block out brandy the flog and Enus with his 400 word questions

hindy111

Post Whore
Im crossing my fingers the wheels will fall off the melbourne cart this year - they have lost quite a few players ..... but i have done that for about a decade now

If you still had two testicleS you could cross them instead.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Im crossing my fingers the wheels will fall off the melbourne cart this year - they have lost quite a few players ..... but i have done that for about a decade now
Their junior recruitment (sorry, 'development') is as good as anyone's.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The irony. If only I could block you. I'd double block.
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Latest posts