What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre Season Challenge other games

Eelogical

Referee
I don't think we are allowed to promote illegal substances on here mate.
As someone who grew up in Western Sydney and raised on the bread line by immigrants I find this talk offensive and rude.Even if you think its a joke.
Linking people from Penrith who are working class to ICE users? Most are genuine down to earth people just trying their best to survive. Ask yourself would you rather be around them or those types who've had it easy and fine dine every weekend who wreak of self importance.

I understand it is a joke. And it seems acceptable still to put shit on battlers or people who've had very poor upbringings and fallen down a hole. They are also part of society but and need extra help.They are just the ones who fell thru the net.Do you think they just woke up one day and went. Life's great. I AM GOING TO DO SOME HEROIN.
Typical Hindy101. Make a whole bunch of noise about a post that could be easily directed at any other place in OZ. Apparently, you're the only person who grew up in the western suburbs of Sydney on the breadline, so that makes your opinion justified. Should I now be extra cautious of posting anything because you might get offended? Don't try and intimidate me.

hindy111

Post Whore
Typical Hindy101. Make a whole bunch of noise about a post that could be easily directed at any other place in OZ. Apparently, you're the only person who grew up in the western suburbs of Sydney on the breadline, so that makes your opinion justified. Should I now be extra cautious of posting anything because you might get offended? Don't try and intimidate me.

I have close family who have fell victim to meth and heroin addiction
If you feel it's fine to make a joke about METH well. I like you but it's a bit of a f**kwit thing to do.

Eelogical

Referee
I have close family who have fell victim to meth and heroin addiction
If you feel it's fine to make a joke about METH well. I like you but it's a bit of a f**kwit thing to do.
It’s reassuring to know that you’re a cleanskin when it comes to comments on here.

hindy111

Post Whore
It’s reassuring to know that you’re a cleanskin when it comes to comments on here.

You are just uneducated on this topic which is quite clear. I probably shouldn't of had a go at you so I apologise for that.
Meth isn't a joking matter. It is something the government needs to do more about and address.

Eelogical

Referee
You are just uneducated on this topic which is quite clear. I probably shouldn't of had a go at you so I apologise for that.
Meth isn't a joking matter. It is something the government needs to do more about and address.
You assume a lot and want to judge me at the same time. It’s like you‘re the only one that has had shit go down in their life. I’ll leave it there but just be mindful of what you yourself post, unless you think that everything you throw up on here is holier than thou.

hindy111

Post Whore
You assume a lot and want to judge me at the same time. It’s like you‘re the only one that has had shit go down in their life. I’ll leave it there but just be mindful of what you yourself post, unless you think that everything you throw up on here is holier than thou.

f**k of and put me on ignore

JokerEel

Coach
All are free entry ...

BTW don't be flaming me with your I hate AFL shit. I have never watched a game either, but they kick a lot of marketing goals (boom, tish).

The AFL will double the figures add everyone's pets and use it in the seasons crowd figures

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they gotta get crowds somehow

I saw on the news last night they want to establish a team in tassie but it relies on the fed govt chucking in $250 million

King-Gutho94

Coach
they gotta get crowds somehow

I saw on the news last night they want to establish a team in tassie but it relies on the fed govt chucking in $250 million
It's an absolute joke how the AFL has benefited from the state and federal government over the years compared to NRL.

They have taken over all the cricket grounds in the country. Optus stadium in Perth, Adelaide Oval have been built or redeveloped.

They will also get the Gabba redevelopment for the Olympics without having to do a thing.

Also that Tassie stadium I read something a few months back part of stadium plan to get content outside of AFL was to lure NRL games down there haha.

Like Tasmania would even know what rugby league actually is.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It's an absolute joke how the AFL has benefited from the state and federal government over the years compared to NRL.

They have taken over all the cricket grounds in the country. Optus stadium in Perth, Adelaide Oval have been built or redeveloped.

They will also get the Gabba redevelopment for the Olympics without having to do a thing.

Also that Tassie stadium I read something a few months back part of stadium plan to get content outside of AFL was to lure NRL games down there haha.

Like Tasmania would even know what rugby league actually is.

they certainly have the ability to sponge off the feds, ceredit to them for that

nrl should take note

personally i think they are better run than the nrl