What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict Team v Warriors

Dakink

Bench
Just released;

foxsports said:
Dakink in Demand 10/05/2006 10.30 am

There has been lots of speculation recently on the playing future of the Dragons work horse nmber 8 - Dakink. A number of different organisations have been linked to Dakink, whose manager has recently been quoted as saying he was waiting for all offers to come in before his client would make a decision.

The Titans, Cowboys and Storm of the NRL, as well as the well cashed up Force from Rugby's Super 14 have all expressed interest. A deadline for his decision came and passed yesterday with no formal announcement made.

Sources close to Dakink have been playing their cards close to their chest saying "He wants this to be decided sooner rather than later so every one knows where they stand."

Deals in excess of $1 billion have reportedly been offered.

Dakink

Bench
JUST IN;

Daily Telecrap said:
HE STAYS!!!

Dakink has made his announcement with the immortal words;

and I quote;

"Im staying - I was never ever going to leave the Red and White. My blood sucking manager has had my boot up his arse and he is gorne! Me Mum will now manage my affairs. I bleed the Big Red V.

As for Yawnion, why would you wanna go play that bloody crap game - its sh*t.

As Reg would say - They can all go and get Stuffed!"

G

gorilla

Good to have you back, Dakink - always enjoy packing with you ...

BTW, which number is open side these days ??

Dakink

Bench
gorilla said:
Good to have you back, Dakink - always enjoy packing with you ...

BTW, which number is open side these days ??

I havent the faintest - all I know is that together we will open a can of woop arse on 'em!

Nugby

Juniors
A shark would have made the cut before me? I can really start to feel for our premier league players stuck behind Bickerstaff!

drake

First Grade
Excerpt from interview with Dragons centre Drake.

"Rugby have withdrawn their offer to me. It is no longer on the table, but I'm led to believe it's definately still in the drawer.

I urge all Dragons players to stay loyal to the Dragons and take a paycut to stay with this great club. I will have some idea whether or not I will re-sign with them some time in the future, once I have seen how ridiculous a salary my vampiric manager can suck out of the club.

With Borat off to England next year, I'd like to rise to the challenge of wearing the 6, and if I don't get my way, I'm going to lose heart again and go to the ESL for big coin."

from www .egosportsstars.com.au/11052006/Dragonscentresuckingclubdry.html

Willow

Assistant Moderator
egosportstars said:
Rugby have withdrawn their offer to me. It is no longer on the table, but I'm led to believe it's definately still in the drawer.
Was that before or after they came out of the closet?

drake

First Grade
Willow said:
Was that before or after they came out of the closet?
You know that's not done in Ruggers!

What happens in the club, stays in the club.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
gregstar said:
LOL!

look - if everyone could let me know their prefered position & how much they'll play for, i'll chat to doustthefire & we'll work something out.

I'll take a bench spot in PL for a meat pie and beer per game!

The Preacher

First Grade
gregstar said:
LOL!
look - if everyone could let me know their prefered position & how much they'll play for, i'll chat to doustthefire & we'll work something out.

I'm more than happy with 2nd row. My paypacket ? A NEW CEO, :D Tooheys and a ballboy job for the young bloke.

Ribs

Bench
Careful there Gregstar, you know what Tallis did when they told him he was a bench player.....

drake

First Grade
Yeah! That's the way! Play for cheap and stay loyal so the club can pay me more to stay loyal.

Latest posts