What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions 2006

Avenger

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Yep.

It's the same with people saying Vella - why him? Considering his condition and the fact he was coming off the bench, I thought he had a good year.

But I just don't think Nathan Hindmarsh will have a good year. Just a feeling I get. Like the feeling that tells me we'll greatly under-perform this season.
Remind me not to ever be stuck in the desert with you. :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
:lol: Fair enough!

I'd love to be wrong, though...But I just have this inkling that we'll struggle...And that Hindy will have one of his worst seasons for some time...

I could always be wrong and would love to be wrong lol.

The Colonel

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Yep.

It's the same with people saying Vella - why him? Considering his condition and the fact he was coming off the bench, I thought he had a good year.

But I just don't think Nathan Hindmarsh will have a good year. Just a feeling I get. Like the feeling that tells me we'll greatly under-perform this season.

0671733354.01._PE64_.How-to-Stop-Worrying-and-Start-Living._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Smartman

Juniors
1. Where will Parra finish on the table?

1st

2. Who will win the Premiership?

Canterbury or Dragons

3. Parra Player of the Year:

Nathan Hindmarsh

4. Parra Rookie of the year:

Dont know dont care

5. Parra's Most Improved player:

Ditto

6. Parra's Disappointment of the Year:

Tim Smith

7. Your Tip on who Parra will sign during June 2006:

Some Newcastle nobody

Utey

Coach

3rd

Parra ''prays''

Tim Smith.

Reddy.

hmmm probably Chad. Can see him playing a bit this year. Hope he can hold the ball.

Wags.

Simpson.

Phillips

Referee

Minor Premiers

Parramatta

Nathan Hindmarsh :roll: (Otherwise Glenn Morrison)

Jarryd Hayne (Feleti Mateo & Weller Hauraki worth a mention)

Aaron Cannings

None. Hopefully

Either a former St George reserve grader or a nuffy from Newcastle.

Sterling

Juniors

Canterbury or Dragons

You must be dreaming if you think the dogs will even make the 8 .... tool ...

Dumbarse man

Avenger

Immortal
I think that the Dogs will again underachieve and my big tip is that the Roosters will not make the 8.

The Engineers Room

First Grade

5th

Cronulla (I'm not insane I just think they are due)

Ben Smith

Josh Cordoba

Michael Vella

Jarryd Hayne, Kris Inu, Blake Green and Jack Afamasaga (as they will all fail to make the first grade team)

Not too sure who is off contract but maybe a backrower.

antonius

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third

Parra.

Tim Smith.

Jarryd Hayne.

Tim Smith

Aaron Cannings

Kurt Gidley, Steve Simpson, Matt Gidley, Daniel Abraham, George Carmont

Please you can have them, as for Simmo and Daniel Son forget it they're Newcastle boys through and through you're no chance of them leaving the Knights. Kurt Gidley, not fussed if you sign him, we'll have Mullen to 5/8th by the end of the season anyway. I'd be more worried about your star signing Tahu next season, he aint gonna be happy that Hagans coaching, in fact I wouldn't be surprised to see him headed back to Newcastle. LOL.

The Colonel

Immortal
antonius said:
I'd be more worried about your star signing Tahu next season, he aint gonna be happy that Hagans coaching, in fact I wouldn't be surprised to see him headed back to Newcastle. LOL.

You have to love trolls that believe everything they read in the press..... :roll:

As for Simpson and Abraham - maybe they might like to go somewhere they know the coaching position is settled.

antonius

Coach
The Colonel said:
You have to love trolls that believe everything they read in the press..... :roll:

As for Simpson and Abraham - maybe they might like to go somewhere they know the coaching position is settled.
No not a troll Colonel, in fact you spend more time posting at the Knights than I've ever spent in here. Believe me Hagan was the reason Tahu left Newcastle, not press talk at all just an informed post from an informed Knights supporter.

The Colonel

Immortal
Well I'd leave to if they played me on the wing outside Carmont and Gidley. But then Hagan has a few more choices at Parramatta. Seems he also left because of thye way the place was run off the field too - that from an informed post and a well informed poster......

Avenger

Immortal
antonius said:
No not a troll Colonel, in fact you spend more time posting at the Knights than I've ever spent in here. Believe me Hagan was the reason Tahu left Newcastle, not press talk at all just an informed post from an informed Knights supporter.

Can you guys just sack Hagan now? We need him focused.

antonius

Coach
Avenger said:
Can you guys just sack Hagan now? We need him focused.
Believe me most Knights fans are hoping that he doesn't stay for the last year. I'd be happy if they paid him his money and he can clean EAS, and let Fairliegh coach for the 2006 season.

Avenger

Immortal
And another thing, Tahu will show everyone this year. That he is the best centre in the game. The best.

Latest posts