What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions 2006

antonius

Coach
The Colonel said:
Well I'd leave to if they played me on the wing outside Carmont and Gidley. But then Hagan has a few more choices at Parramatta. Seems he also left because of thye way the place was run off the field too - that from an informed post and a well informed poster......
Things have changed a lot Off field since Tahu was here, my comment on him was tongue in cheek anyway, however Hagan was addamant that Tahu play on the wing, as for him having Gidley inside him, well I think the stats speak for themselves on that combination, who knows you might get that combo at Parra if Tahu is prepared to play on the wing ;-) Anyway it was more the "Troll" tag that prompted that reply than anything else, and the ambitions of some of your posters on getting their hands on Simmo, and Daniel son on the basis that Hagan was going to you blokes.

macavity

Referee
1. Where will Parra finish on the table?

3rd

2. Who will win the Premiership?

Newcastle (im biased but on paper we can do it)

3. Parra Player of the Year:

John Morris

4. Parra Rookie of the year:

no idea

5. Parra's Most Improved player:

Fui Fui

6. Parra's Disappointment of the Year:

losing in the prelim final to the mighty Knights

7. Your Tip on who Parra will sign during June 2006:

no-one of note from outside the club. you will struggle to sign everyone off contract after splurging last year.

eloquentEEL

First Grade

2nd

Parra

Hindmarsh

Cordoba

Graham, Burt or Wagon

Morris

Hopefully won't need any major signings. Most likely is Kidley. I'll laugh if Judas ends up coming back.

Pazza

First Grade

2nd

Cowboys

Stringer

Cordoba

Vella

Widders

Simpson (Replacement for Stringer), Abraham (Replacement for Widders with Chad moving to Bench)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bahaha. I love the prediction you guys will sign Simpson, a man who wants to be a lifetime night. You've more chance of getting Abraham, since he's injury prone as all Christ and not worth re-signing.

strider

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
you have to admit...the thought of us signing simpson scares the hell out of you chook chokers.

:lol: - at the risk of looking stupid I'll ask, what is a chook choker?

strider

Post Whore
ok - i am stoopid - but please tell me what a chook choker is :lol: .... I am imagining something

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
ok - i am stoopid - but please tell me what a chook choker is :lol: .... I am imagining something

tbh, I'm not sure for certain but i think I know what it means.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I don't think he was referring to this:

chefturk.jpg

colmac75

Juniors

third

Parra.

Nathan Hindmarsh

Jarrad Hayne

Tim Smith

John Morris

Steve Simpson

New Point: With Hagan coming in, and he is a reason why Tahu left Newcastle because Hagan wouldnt let him play in the centres, is there 2 possibilities???

a) Does Fitzy have a brain and tell Hagan to leave Tahu in the centres so he doesnt ask for a release

or

b) Will Tahu ask for a release cause Hagan wont budge and we see the come back of Jaime Lyon??????

Hurriflatch

Referee
Tahu's contract runs out at the end of 2007 (Hagan's 1st year as coach) even tho he does have an option (in his favour) for 2008

Basically, I'm thinking that Tahu will hang around for 2007 and see what happens if he stays at centre he stays at Parra for at least 2008 if not then he'll leave.

Latest posts