What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions for this week

netic

Juniors
I think we just have to start well liek we have against the Roosters and the Raiders, i dont think Saints are that good at chasing down leads like the roosters have been this year.

If we can get 10 ahead we will hold them out and if we start like we have over the last 2 weeks we will get 10 ahead.

It will be a great game either way but i just hope we dont see the saints kicking goals all day...someone has gotta tell them its Rugby League not Union

Mader45

Juniors
Gibbs will give away a costly penalty in a tackle just after we've done a good job working it out of our half

Beau will mess up a sitter

Benji will throw an eratic pass that will confuse everyone...especially when it goes over the side line untouched.

Farah will make a mistake early in the count trying to do to much by himself

Lui will get easily palmed off a tackle resulting in a line break

Tuqiri will fumble a chip and give the opposition another set right on our 10

Payten will drop the ball with bad handling in a tackle

All this against the besst defensive team in the comp.....yet we'll still win. :D

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
We need to use Fifita in the FIRST half when we are looking for points, if we cant get around them he gives us the option to go thru them near the line. Also helps hold there defenders in close to cover him and thus may provide more room out wide. I hope the f**k he isnt put on with 10 to go when we need to defend like last week.
My prediction is ... Uum dont have one, but i do think we are more than capable of winning.

Yeah..Good call. I just posted something very similar in another thread.

Lets see...we need to defend our asses off in the last 10 minutes....so here's a bright ideaa......lets throw in our best defender..f**k me...supercoach..

diggo

Juniors
Is it true that the Dragons have only conceded no more than 1 try in the first half all season? (bar one game) I couldn't believe it when I heard this stat.. how the hell are we supposed to get on top of them in the first half. If we are behind, they will probably just grind us out of it. Damn they are boring to watch.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
They may be boring, but it is very, very effective.

The one thing I think we have in our favour is more big match players. True class wins big games and we have it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
well lets see , You lost to roosters after you where winning by heaps lol , you only just beat the raiders after campo went of and then young raider missed the penalty goal.I dont really see how you guys can win the premiership.
Well lets see, we lost to the Roosters in week 1 of the finals.

A week the Broncos didn't play

We went on to week 2 because we finished 3rd.

The Broncos' didn't make the finals because they finished lower then 8th.

We went on to beat the Raiders in week 2 of the finals.

A week the Bronco's didn't play either.

We have now advanced to week 3 of the finals.

Again, another week when the Bronco's won't play.

This is really cutting you up isn't it. I've never seen such relentless self harm in all my life.

N.C.

Juniors
I have it on good authority that broncos2010 is from Brisbane's marketing team. He's working on a pitch to secure a new major sponsor for the Broncos for next year. No prizes for guessing who he's trying to woo.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I think she's upset because broncos2010 didn't turn out to be a particularly good choice for a screen name.
Unless you revel in failure of course, which wouldn't be a surprise given her antics.

Eddie.

Bench
Payten out is a hammer blow. I thought we were a huge chance. 0 and 6 without him this year is pretty telling. Im thinking Dragons by 10, and us left wondering what might have been!!

macnaz

Staff member
Eddie im still very confident, maybe even more so now. If we lose it wont be because of the forwards..with or with out payto. But i certainly think the forwards can win the game tho.. I think this set back will motivate and lift them to play even better. :)

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Weyman is the key. We just hold on when he's not out there. If Dan Hunt had not been injured we'd be near on unbackable, but the Tigers have everything to gain and nothing to lose here in their eyes and the media's. All the pressure is on Saints, plain and simple.

You can and will trouble us. This one will go down to the wire.

Latest posts