What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prelim Final 2: Storm v Dragons *match thread, live updates Saturday*

Mr Saab

Referee
1999 said:
thats just it timmah, we didnt have to get out of 1st gear to beat a quality line up with everything to play for, we've been lookin to this game for months, i think a storm is coming, a big one...

I hope so, but i am wary about the week off. It stuffed up the eels and dragons 2005 and it has already got the dogs in 2006.
Remember in 1999 the Storm (3) lost to the Dragons (6) and then they met in the GF.
In 2006 the Broncos (3) lost to the Dragons (6) and those seeds might again make the GF.
Or i could be just tossing crap up!

salivor

First Grade
I hope it's crap your tossing up Saab as the Dragons scare the sh*t out of me, I'm almost as nervous as last night leading into this one.

CowMan

Juniors
storm will win i bet this golf ball i have on my besk they will win.....yes a golf ball

Mr Saab

Referee
I would prefer to play the Storm too Sal, but they have a very good backline and a mobile pack that can upset te Broncos.

salivor

First Grade
I'm not underestimating them but if we can match the linespeed we had in the last clash then we have the ability to monster them up front. The problem for us that day was that we didn't have the confidence to finish them off, after the last 6 weeks since then I don't think scoring points is a big issue for this side anymore.

Mr Saab

Referee
Cant argue with that.
Anyway, i am looking forward to tonights game just as much as last night.

lockyno1

Post Whore
f**k the Crows! Juddy will run supreme tonight! But I am probally going for the Storm tonight!

Yes but hit compadre from last year. Colin Best, won't be. Melb are spewing.

On this night last year the world rejoiced as the Cinderalla story neared completion and the Juggernaut steamed on. It would be happening again this yr had a certain shoulder stayed in tact and we all know it.

Latest posts