What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prelim vs. Manly Discussion + Votes

Big Pete

Referee
Will Locky play?

Will Thaiday's return boost the boys?

Can Manly turn their second forty into a full eighty against the Broncos?

We'll find out on Friday in what should be a historic game.

Big Pete

Referee
Broncos side:
1. Gerard Beale
2. Dale Copley
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer (c)
7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Ben Hannant
11. Alex Glenn
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker
Interchange (from): 14. Matt Gillett 15. Ben Hunt 16. Scott Anderson 17. Ben Te'o 18. David Hala

Source: Broncos Ins and Outs

AceAv

Juniors
Win or Lose this game means a lot! We made it to the semis! WD everyone at the Bronx

broncos2010

Juniors
Yep I am very pround of the boys not many expected us to make the 8 let alone be in week 3 of the finals. But I must say now that we are this close to sending out locky a champ like he is I would love to see us push on and meat our number 1 enemy over the years the storm in the grand final.

renouf

Juniors
Lockyer is now saying he will wait until Friday to make a call.. how is that not going to disrupt the teams preparation? I really hope it's not all just a smoke screen.

Last edited:

The Crane

Juniors
Yeah, big smoke screen I think.

I am very proud already, but would hate to see another Manly-Storm GF.

I am still confident (if Locky plays), but if Broncs can't get up, then please Warriors pull something out of your bag of tricks.

cablenathan

Juniors
As a Warriors supporter I don't think theres a team I like to face in the GF more than the Broncos, given the history between our clubs. Best of luck for the game against Manly, and hopefully we'll see you next weekend. :D

Mr Saab

Referee
As a Warriors supporter I don't think theres a team I like to face in the GF more than the Broncos, given the history between our clubs. Best of luck for the game against Manly, and hopefully we'll see you next weekend. :D

I would love a rematch vs the warriors. Would be just like 2005 when the cows were smashed in week one vs the tigers and then they played again 3 weeks later.
I would also love a Warriors vs NZ GF to piss the NSW people off.

ceagle

Bench
I would love a rematch vs the warriors. Would be just like 2005 when the cows were smashed in week one vs the tigers and then they played again 3 weeks later.
I would also love a Warriors vs NZ GF to piss the NSW people off.
Hmm :sarcasm:

IBA

Juniors
Haha that would probably anger a lot of people... Warriors Vs Warriors Toyota Cup...

Cagey Mac

Bench
So
A one town team
The only publicly listed club in the NRL
Loads of money
Spoiled rotten with all the advantages others would kill for
But the courage to retain a novice coach and to retain a bunch of kids.
You'll be taking on the the silvertails of Manly without the soon to be immortal "Locky"

I Don't like Thaiday
I Don't like Hodges; grub act on Morris, cowardly or brainless or something.

I do however admire the way that you play and your victory against my Dragons was fair and well-earned

Please beat Manly by one point in the last second of extra time!
Do the same to whoever you play in the GF

Good Luck
Hope Lockyer gets his GF victory

hellteam

First Grade
Not confident at all, considering putting $1000 bucks on manly to dull the pain when we lose...