What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prelim vs. Manly Discussion + Votes

IBA

Juniors
And for Manly:

6. Copley

(I know he can't really be blamed, just fun to have a scapegoat :) )

blaza88z

Coach
And for Manly:

6. Copley

(I know he can't really be blamed, just fun to have a scapegoat :) )

Why not? if he doesn't headbutt the ball from Reed we score, if he doesn't drop the ball the next set, they don't score.

12 points right there, well at least 8.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Why not? if he doesn't headbutt the ball from Reed we score, if he doesn't drop the ball the next set, they don't score.

To be fair to Copely, the pass from Reed to him out of dummy half wasn't great.

IBA

Juniors

He's definately not blameless but the headbutt was just one of those things, awful luck and then the pass, he probably should have taken, but it was a dodgy one - high and behind him.

I think outright blame for losing the game is a bit much. Certainly not happy with him though...

AuDragon

Juniors
He's definately not blameless but the headbutt was just one of those things, awful luck and then the pass, he probably should have taken, but it was a dodgy one - high and behind him.

I think outright blame for losing the game is a bit much. Certainly not happy with him though...
Can't agree with the first part. A player has to be conituously aware of where the ball is, he had absolutely no clue of where the ball or even himself were, when he falconed it...

The pass from Reed was dodgy, so I can understand Copley dropping it...

Latest posts