What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prelim vs. Manly Discussion + Votes

IBA

Juniors
Yeha i'm starting to get pretty anxious about this game. As someone said, if we can put over 12 on the board, I think we can hold Manly to 2 tries. We've built our season on defence so we need to keep hammering away there.

You may aswell make $2000 on the broncos. I can't see anyway we are going to lose this game. Every game this year I thought we were going to win by plenty, we either lost or only just won. It has to work the other way doesn't it?

AuDragon

Juniors
weren't you the tool who declared that the warriors would beat broncos?

:lol:
Yup, he's been death riding us for weeks now, and has become sortta good luck charm. He'd easily give Moffo a run jinxing teams that play us!

Even more confident of a win now! ;-)

AceAv

Juniors
I feel sick from nervousness. Gonna be a hard 80 minutes, but I'll enjoy it still (with a spew bucket handy)

Joely01

Bench
boys just thought id drop in to say......:pray::pray::pray::pray:please, please beat manly tonight.

first time in a while ill actually be cheering for the broncs.

DeeJ

Bench
I'm very nervous. I won't be able to watch the game tonight (except the last minutes) but I hope the team is ready for the game of their lives and our forward pack steps up even more than it has the last few weeks.

Divine

Bench
Locky's (ultimately failed) bid to be with the team tonight was nothing short of heroic. They'll do it for him.

broncos2010

Juniors
Can't wait for next year should be a nice long one. Our play making was all over the shop and just proves that wallace can not lead the line alone and is not a number 1 play maker. Anyways to the postives congratz to yow yeh , beale , hoffman and parker on great seasons and all the best locky.

Big Pete

Referee
Sucks to go out the way they did but at least the boys hung in there and gave us something to cheer about despite the inexperience of Beale and Copley.

To concede those two early tries just hurt us and the way we came out in the second half was just pathetic. A friend said half-time would do us the world of good and I couldn't disagree more. We had some real momentum going into half-time and that break did Manly the world of good. In the end, Manly just seized their moments. We didn't, and even with refs gifting Manly opportunities, we gave them some too, and missed out on two.

Thought Parker and Te'o were our best tonight. Hard to think of any other stand outs.

JB538

Juniors
A few calls could have gone either way.
5th tackle options were poor. Gillet is better in the back row, the runs he made were all damaging.
Was Thaiday pushed to prop, when Teo came on?
Both played great i thought. Thaiday tried his best, he filled in dummy half a lot when HUNT/MACCA were in position of the ball.
I hope Hala stays in the 18 man squad next year, i think he has the potenital to be a damaging ball runner considering he's on 21.
Thanks locky for superb carrier

AceAv

Juniors
Good effort by bris to hang in there. Wtf where those 2 penalties for any way. Ref was way too involved. Good season I'm proud. Well smash it too the gf nxt yr

Latest posts