What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final Teams

Hurriflatch

Referee
Penrith should win but it won't be by much I remember the games during the year being very close.

Half Time in Reggies

Eels 14
Dogs 14

Hurriflatch

Referee
18 mins to go

Parramatta 26
Bulldogs 18

Fred Briggs dropped the ball over the line when it was 18-14, Parra scored soon after to take a 20-18 lead

skeepe

Immortal
Wow, I had confidence in my team. What a f**king crime. Look out Bears fans, apparently showing passion for your team is illegal in the eyes of Panther Spaz, Big Dick and Hurrif**k.

Big Mick

Referee
thats right Skeepe...you got my name right...something you obviously don't have.

Its one thing to have confidence in your team...another to talk up your team like its the best thing since sliced bread, its players cured cancer and another thing. We're playing Parramatta...not Bears...yet another case of u being a tool on your part

Raider_69

Post Whore
I was out there and watched the game. Ill say now canberra didnt by any means play poorly, Penrith were as i expected might be the case, just too good. Very disappointing but thats footy. Well in penrith, id have been shocked if we won and id be even more shocked if parra get within 20 points of penrith

best flegg side ive ever seen tbh