What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prem. League vs Bulldogs

the_eel

Juniors
not that i'm particularly keen to see either Vella or Wagon in first grade again this season (ok maybe Vella....maybe) but how did they both go tonight in PL??

Glenn

First Grade
Vella played well, and added to his try scoring tackle..Wagon, didn't notice him

Stagger eel

Staff member
another massive performance by the 17 blokes out there, this mob to me will always be the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyone see Marcus and Blakes hit O'Meally, the big bloke went down like a sack of spuds, it was great.

Jodeci

Bench
Eelavation, it's even better when the guys only trained 3 times this week for a few hours. We still looked awesome.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jodeci said:
Eelavation, it's even better when the guys only trained 3 times this week for a few hours. We still looked awesome.

your telling me, it seems as though they make a habit of trampling all over the opposition in the second half.

PB

Bench
It really looks like they are grooming Marcus to be a permanent hooker. He is developing that "bucket arse" and core that indicates they are bulking him up a bit.

Only saw the second half but Mateo was good, they all were. And i liked Inu's enthusiasm.

But having said that the bulldogs premier league side have conceded something like 152 points in 4 games, so it's not like they are anywhere near the equivalent of first grade oppposition which is unfortunate as it makes it hard to guage if our players will successfully make the step up..

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
Who were the point scorers?

who weren't??

from memory, Vella, Weller, Jeremy, Jack and Blake Green all scored trys a few of them may of got doubles and i may have left a few out.

Kornstar

Coach
Peek's try was good, he is faster than i thought he was, he was good last night actually

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:
doesn't Parma go alright, hits hard in defence and knows how to run on to a pass.

Certainly happy he replaced Graham. We are definitely not short of backs!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Good to see Parmatangi play well

Ever since the 1st round game against the Knights he's looked strong

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Good to see Parmatangi play well

Ever since the 1st round game against the Knights he's looked strong

he's on a part time contract, but I have no doubt that they'll offer a fulltime contract as a replacement for Ash..

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
he's on a part time contract, but I have no doubt that they'll offer a fulltime contract as a replacement for Ash..

how do you have a part time contract? .... either you play and train or you don't :lol:

Latest posts