What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prem. League vs Bulldogs

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
how do you have a part time contract? .... either you play and train or you don't :lol:

well, it's a good question. and I'm not 100% sure, so someone might be able to clear that up, but I think that those who are on part time contracts don't attend as many training sessions and are playing for various Jim Beam cup sides when they're not required.

scottyeel

Bench
Kornstar said:
Peek's try was good, he is faster than i thought he was, he was good last night actually
Was a good try, just pushed o'meley away and left him lying on the ground.:D

Utey

Coach
parra pete said:
What's the Parmatangi story. Who is he? Never heard of him before.
started with us this season. Looks solid. Eela will tell you more.

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
What's the Parmatangi story. Who is he? Never heard of him before.

in a nutshell, I think he was brought by Norths Sydney from NZ then went to the roosters where he played lower grades and some of the time for a Jim Beam cup side based in at the central coast, not sure which one. I also believe he's in his early 20's...

He played for the Entrance up on the coast. My mate from up there was telling me how he he saw Tony get sent off in one of their games after about a minute :lol: