What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prematurely Shooting Your ... ?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Now I'll preface this by saying I have nothing against Timmah, the bloke is clearly as passionate about his team and rugby league in general as anyone out there, but I thought it funny reading this at the time, and find it even funnier now.

After the Bulldogs mauled the Roosters and I got onto the NRL Spoilers forum thread and talked about how the Bulldogs are not a 60 points per game side and the Roosters were always destined to get smashed after what the physically draining effort they went through in Round 2, Timmah came up with this pearler:

Your remarks smack of someone looking over their shoulder trying to play down the resurgence of a title competitor.

Now, there are still the best part of 6 months to go in this season, which hasn't even started to be perfectly frank, but after 5 weeks it appears I am now looking over my shoulder, and then past another 13 or so teams, before I find the Bulldogs in the midst of their resurgence as a title competitor ...

Thought I'd get in early as I don't think the Bulldogs will stay on 1 win for very long :crazy:

wittyfan

Referee
Yes, there's still 21 rounds to go....

But last night's debacle was a blow to their Top 4 chances.

Johns Magic

Referee
Timmah is notoriously biased, but every club's got to have fans with blind faith. Let him think what he wants, but I prefer to never be too openly talking my team up. All it does is set you up for a fall.

simmo1

First Grade
Some people take this forum waaay to seriously. I mean really, you started a new thread just to get a bit of one-upsmanship over another poster...

I know who comes out of this looking like the bigger tool.

Didgi

Some people take this forum waaay to seriously. I mean really, you started a new thread just to get a bit of one-upsmanship over another poster...

I don't agree with you often, but I do here. Well said. This is an opinion-based forum. Guess what? Opinion can't be proven wrong, because it's an opinion.

Apey

Staff member
Bah, not enough Timmah bashing in here tbh.

Good call dickhead! :sarcasm:

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach

Hardly that, because I don't have anything against him so am not trying to get one over him.

Just trying to provide some humour for the forum, that is all.

Rocco

Juniors
Timmah is notoriously biased, but every club's got to have fans with blind faith. Let him think what he wants, but I prefer to never be too openly talking my team up. All it does is set you up for a fall.

the other thing about tossah is that he has another go at other teams and insult the members on this forum when he has nothing else to say

Didgi

Hardly that, because I don't have anything against him so am not trying to get one over him.

Just trying to provide some humour for the forum, that is all.

Lol, there's quite enough humour in this forum as there is, without your little gems. Check out the 'classic threads' section if you're after some humour. Or check out the biggest buyers thread.

Remember kids, if someone calls you out, you were only joking.

Last edited:

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Indeed ;-)

I wasn't joking though, the Bulldogs really are 1 from 5 :)

P.S. One of my best friends (a Dragons supporter) has started dating a Bulldogs supporter, and she bought a Bulldogs scarf to wear to games ... wut? I am now more bitter towards the Bulldogs.

Nemesis

Bench

Oh really?....
Haha I thought I must have got the time of the NRL game on and that Simmo had scored.

I have a feeling about tonight, the Bunnies aren't gonna know what hit them. I don't usually back us like this but I just have a gut instinct.
:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Good to know I got under your skin Dragons rule...

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Oooh, another example:

be scared raiders fans we have come back for pay back. we will come we will take the 2 points.With Wallace and Lockyer on fire like last week we will steam role you.What you gona do ???? With Marc Herbet as your number 7 , worst player in the comp , you got no chance

from what I saw last week i am sure raiders will lose %99.9

Which promptly led to:

Agreed. Broncos have no hope in 2010. It is all about 2011.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach

Good to know I got under your skin Dragons rule...
Nah mate, you're cool .. just thought it would be good to put it in the memory bank and then bring it up again when things coudn't get any worse for them .. surely after last night's effort (and apparent rocket from the coach post-match) they will turn their season around.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: All good buddy, Round 10 will be interesting if we can turn this rubbish around...

Gaba

First Grade
With Timmah and like supporters eg Fein

they are on here to make trouble and grief, they dont care who is right , as long it causes people grief then they done their purpose.

They will continue to do it

Last edited:

Didgi

With Timmah and like supporters e.g Fein

they are on here to make trouble and grief, they dont care who is right , as long it causes people grief then they done their purpose.

They will continue to do it

:lol: that's crazy. It's only going to cause you grief if you let yourself get drawn into the argument personally.

Latest posts